WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Soros bomb

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Libturd plant for the mid terms.

Who do you think is footing the bill for that "caravan" coming up from the south. They should make the southern US boarder right before election day.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Who do you think is footing the bill for that "caravan" coming up from the south. They should make the southern US boarder right before election day.

Oy vey here we go again...:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I'm not sure who's behind that at this point. I could see how that benefits my side before the mid-terms, but if they were, they'd lose a ton of respect from the right. With that said, if I were betting...............give me a hundy on the turds!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure who's behind that at this point. I could see how that benefits my side before the mid-terms, but if they were, they'd lose a ton of respect from the right. With that said, if I were betting...............give me a hundy on the turds!
I spy with my little eye....
1540304260283.jpeg

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Cohencidences...good one, lol

So, why is there an Israeli flag in the Foreign Ministry of Honduras office?

Dan'l

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
What?!!!!!!

I’m in the barrio compared to Rodney and I’m in the gutter compared to you Mr. Rad Vette!! :(:D
You're both west of the 57. I only come to QuadaLaHabra for work. :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You're both west of the 57. I only come to QuadaLaHabra for work. :D

I've been saying it for years......................Democrats are RAAAACIST!!!!!! ;):D

JBS

Reaction score
The planing for this goes way back. Shit Trump was even President.

Honduras seeks Israel’s help against organized crime

President Hernandez urges parliament to approve agreement with Israel that will give army ‘cutting-edge technology’
By JTA22 August 2016, 6:07 pm 1

• Honduras President Juan Orlando Hernández meets Israel's President Reuven Rivlin in Jerusalem, October 2015. (Mark Nayman/GPO/Wikipedia/CC BY-SA 3.0)

RIO DE JANEIRO — Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez announced he will send to Congress a signed agreement with Israel that will enhance his country’s armed forces in an unprecedented way in order to fight organized crime.

“I am sending to Congress a very important agreement with the State of Israel, which is pivotal to the growth of the Honduran nation.

“It will allow the strengthening of our armed forces with capabilities we have probably never had,” Hernandez declared.

The agreement, which will now be submitted to the legislature for its approval, was announced to mark the 52nd anniversary of the founding of the army’s second airborne infantry battalion, reported the Spanish-language Iton Gadol news service on Sunday.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Soros, Hillary, Obama, and now CNN....and not ONE of them went off. Less than two weeks before the midterms. Get ready for the crackdown. It is happening. No doubt they'll dredge something up that implicates 4chan/the alt right, as well as a twitter account subscribed to "undesirables".

Oy vey goys

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It's EN ROUTE!

[emoji23]

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
You gotta be shitting me, that can't be true, lol...

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta be shitting me, that can't be true, lol...
I wouldn't put it past me at this point. The left is dumb as fuck. Remember the congressional intern that doxxed Lindsay Graham? Kid was receiving his master's in cybersecurity yet got caught because I guess he forgot you could track people through an IP address.

HotRod82

Reaction score
I thought these people were starving......all the women and the kids are FAT.
Funny how these folks from South America claim to have nothing, yet they all have clothing, toys, and other belongings.......
People from Africa would give anything to have what these South Americans have.
Why is it that here in 2018 half of the world's population can't get their shit together?

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
I wouldn't put it past me at this point. The left is dumb as fuck. Remember the congressional intern that doxxed Lindsay Graham? Kid was receiving his master's in cybersecurity yet got caught because I guess he forgot you could track people through an IP address.

Wouldn't surprise me either, this whole "bomb" thing seems shady and coincidental as hell. Comes across as they are just trying way too hard, lol... I would love for the return address thing to be true though. :D

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Soros, Hillary, Obama, and now CNN....and not ONE of them went off. Less than two weeks before the midterms. Get ready for the crackdown. It is happening. No doubt they'll dredge something up that implicates 4chan/the alt right, as well as a twitter account subscribed to "undesirables".

Oy vey goys

It's trumps fault.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
My first thought and now that more are popping up I pretty much have no doubt.
Seriously based on the fact they didn't go off.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
Libturd plant for the mid terms.

I wouldnt totally rule that out . They didnt go off, they were aimed at Trumps arch enemies, miraculously and safely found. Libs know they are getting tagged as a Mob so how do you turn the tables on that - easy

Haha lets see the building’s video footage.

2B5401C4-7FD1-474D-8784-EE0C66C8035C.jpeg

Last edited:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
This is turning into a Monty Python sketch lol

IMG_20181024_115415.jpeg

Sandlord

Reaction score
postage not cancelled?
spelling errors
arabic writing?

just some of the things posted on twitter.

brennan.png