WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sorry Dodgers

Englewood

Reaction score
Padres are not beating the dodgers this season. But they are building some good stuff.

But......for fucks sake padres how about hiring more people to work petco park!!! The lines are ridiculous. 20 minutes to get beer. Getting through security is so stupid.

Worst stadium to attend (logistically). $55 for parking 3 blocks away. Canโ€™t bring a bag. 30+ min wait for anything other than a hot dog. Chaos.

mbrown2

Reaction score
broom.jpg

HBCraig

Reaction score
Worst stadium to attend (logistically). $55 for parking 3 blocks away. Canโ€™t bring a bag. 30+ min wait for anything other than a hot dog. Chaos.
Make that 16 out of 19 wins. ;)
I wouldnt get in line while the dodgers are hitting..... you will miss some serious offense

riverroyal

Reaction score
Cant being a bag...so 2 weeks ago we went to the game. Wife took a small clear back pack. CLEAR! After 30 minutes in line the security bitch, yes she was, said nope.
Guess what the option is? 5 blocks to the $55 lot i parked or the locker storage van parked across the street for $15.
Total joke.

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
Yโ€™all coulda got swept without douching your future. Just sayin

Englewood

Reaction score
Cant being a bag...so 2 weeks ago we went to the game. Wife took a small clear back pack. CLEAR! After 30 minutes in line the security bitch, yes she was, said nope.
Guess what the option is? 5 blocks to the $55 lot i parked or the locker storage van parked across the street for $15.
Total joke.
I had to make the exact same walk. Got there early to watch BP with my son and had to do same thing. All we had was sweatshirts and a glove.

TrojanDan

Reaction score
๐Ÿ˜. Those new guys are surely making a big impact. Are you worried yet Manny? โ€œNo, Iโ€™m f..cking Manny Machado.โ€ So glad the Dodgers didnโ€™t sign this clown.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Tatis.....suspended 80 games for using PEDS....just when he was about to come back. Bwahahahaha....whata dumbass...all that talent. Way to blow it when your team needs you. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Game over Padres. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Englewood

Reaction score
Tatis.....suspended 80 games for using PEDS....just when he was about to come back. Bwahahahaha....whata dumbass...all that talent. Way to blow it when your team needs you. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Game over Padres. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep. Such a joke. Tatis is a selfish idiot.

Englewood

Reaction score
Lol....I saw that shit today....and some here are saying he's a good dude. What a fucking douche. Fucking Machumpo. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Did he say something to elude that he is not a good person? He doesnโ€™t like the press and neither would I. He just wants to play baseball.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Did he say something to elude that he is not a good person? He doesnโ€™t like the press and neither would I. He just wants to play baseball.
So...just saw another article where he claims to have unknowingly took a banned drug that was in something he took for ringworm. Done for the season plus another 30 or so of next season....Tatis that is

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Machumpo was cocky with the press the other day after getting swept by the Doyers. He was asked if he was concerned or whatever about their post season hopes....he replied with why should I be worried, I'm fucking Manny Machado...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

TrojanDan

Reaction score
So let me tell you a quick story about โ€œGood guy Machadoโ€. A guy I coached little league with is a big memorabilia collector. His mancave is off the hook with all things signed. My friendโ€™s son and my son went to the same elementary and Jr. HS. They had season tickets for the Dodgers and had passes to get into Dodger Stadium before the public. He would bring a backpack in with binders of baseball cards and playerโ€™s photos. During BP, players not batting would mill around near the seats and this is where he got a crap load of autographs and baseballs. One day while at BP, his 8 year old son asks Mr. Nice Guy Machado to sign his 8x10 photo of Manny. The boy hands Manny a sharpie and the picture and points to the corner of the picture and says โ€œMr. Machado could you please sign here?โ€œ You guessed it, the douche bag signs โ€œH-E-R-E.โ€ Maybe funny to an adult but punking an 8 year old, not cool. My friend posted a picture of Mannyโ€™s โ€œH-E-R-Eโ€œ autographed picture to his Twitter account and tagged Manny. Manny surprisingly answered back. After some back and forth, Mannyโ€™s final comment was something to the effect that life isnโ€™t fair and I was just showing him a lesson.

Guess what Manny? I guess life isnโ€™t fair. You lost Tatis Jr. for 80 games and your club traded away their top prospects. Did you learn your lesson that being โ€œManny f.cking Machadoโ€œ isnโ€™t going to win the Madres games alone? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
His effort on the field shows he doesn't really want to do that either. He only wants to play PART of the game, yet demands all the affection and admiration of someone that plays 100% of the time.

Englewood

Reaction score
So let me tell you a quick story about โ€œGood guy Machadoโ€. A guy I coached little league with is a big memorabilia collector. His mancave is off the hook with all things signed. My friendโ€™s son and my son went to the same elementary and Jr. HS. They had season tickets for the Dodgers and had passes to get into Dodger Stadium before the public. He would bring a backpack in with binders of baseball cards and playerโ€™s photos. During BP, players not batting would mill around near the seats and this is where he got a crap load of autographs and baseballs. One day while at BP, his 8 year old son asks Mr. Nice Guy Machado to sign his 8x10 photo of Manny. The boy hands Manny a sharpie and the picture and points to the corner of the picture and says โ€œMr. Machado could you please sign here?โ€œ You guessed it, the douche bag signs โ€œH-E-R-E.โ€ Maybe funny to an adult but punking an 8 year old, not cool. My friend posted a picture of Mannyโ€™s โ€œH-E-R-Eโ€œ autographed picture to his Twitter account and tagged Manny. Manny surprisingly answered back. After some back and forth, Mannyโ€™s final comment was something to the effect that life isnโ€™t fair and I was just showing him a lesson.

Guess what Manny? I guess life isnโ€™t fair. You lost Tatis Jr. for 80 games and your club traded away their top prospects. Did you learn your lesson that being โ€œManny f.cking Machadoโ€œ isnโ€™t going to win the Madres games alone? ๐Ÿ˜‚
So basically he uses his son to get players autographs? Not sure if you are aware, but players hate signing for collectors.

BJ Baldwin (trophy truck driver) did same thing to my 7yr old son so I get it. I canโ€™t speak to that specific event but he is not a bad dude (first hand knowledge).

TrojanDan

Reaction score
Iโ€™d figure by now that you would have learned that call out threads like this always backfire. Carry on. ๐Ÿ˜‚

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
What's to worry about? They got fucking Manny Machumpo...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

BingerFang

Reaction score
So basically he uses his son to get players autographs? Not sure if you are aware, but players hate signing for collectors.

BJ Baldwin (trophy truck driver) did same thing to my 7yr old son so I get it. I canโ€™t speak to that specific event but he is not a bad dude (first hand knowledge).

Bj signed โ€œhereโ€ to your son?

rickym20

Reaction score

Englewood

Reaction score
Bj signed โ€œhereโ€ to your son?
Itโ€™s a long story but he went up to him and said hi can I get BJ Baldwinโ€™s autograph? BJ says โ€œI donโ€™t know a BJ Baldwinโ€ and looks to his co-driver and says โ€œdo you know a BJ Baldwinโ€.

Englewood

Reaction score
Iโ€™d figure by now that you would have learned that call out threads like this always backfire. Carry on. ๐Ÿ˜‚
The thing with us SD fans is that we are optimistic, if nothing else. We finally have some good news and then, bam.

Just another day as a Padre fan. ๐Ÿ™ for a wildcard spot and they get hot at right time.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Itโ€™s a long story but he went up to him and said hi can I get BJ Baldwinโ€™s autograph? BJ says โ€œI donโ€™t know a BJ Baldwinโ€ and looks to his co-driver and says โ€œdo you know a BJ Baldwinโ€.

Guy has always been a douche. Iโ€™m not surprised.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
We had such a good time at the 11-2 Dodger win yesterday!
Wife and I are lifelong Dodger fans.
My son is starting at UCSD next weekend, I love SD the city and Petco park is great also.

Laguna

Reaction score
We had such a good time at the 11-2 Dodger win yesterday!
Wife and I are lifelong Dodger fans.
My son is starting at UCSD next weekend, I love SD the city and Petco park is great also.
Our son moves in to UCSD this Friday as well. We are life long Dodger fans as well. What dorm is your son in ours is in 7th college.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
Small world, heโ€™s at Muir. We rode those scooters all around campus last weekend, wish I could go tooโ€ฆ