WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sorry, Not Sorry

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

"I Couldn't Remain Silent": Physician Assistant Fired For Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Events To VAERS

teaser image
"...even if it meant losing my career and everything I worked for..."

MON MAR 20, AT 4:00 PM

After the vaccines came out, there was this uptick in unusual symptoms, some of which I had never seen in my 20-year career,” Conrad said. “In every case, it was in somebody who had received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Conrad said she had never admitted an adult patient with RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) until the COVID-19 vaccines.

“And every patient who came in with RSV was vaccinated for COVID,” Conrad said. “It wasn’t normal.”

Then, there were the adolescents with no previous medical conditions who had gotten the COVID-19 vaccine a week prior and, suddenly, they were struck with pneumonia and not able to function, she said.

They weren’t able to walk or eat, and they were completely and totally fatigued,” Conrad said.

This was in 2021 before myocarditis was being discussed, so many of those early cases that were probably myocarditis were diagnosed as pneumonia, she said.

“A lot of these myocarditis cases came in with fevers because of this massive inflammatory response that was taking place in the body, so they would be labeled as septic, treated as if we were treating pneumonia or fevers of unknown origin,” Conrad said. “We’d treat them with antibiotics and all sorts of other things, not realizing that they were having heart failure.”

Conrad began reporting to VAERS, which she said was an overwhelming task not made easy by its multiple user-interface complications.

My entire life had been taken over by doing these VAERS reports by myself,” she said.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
20230215_150606.jpg

Many similar accounts here

4Waters

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The covid vaccine, this generation's "Agent Orange"
What's really sad, Agent Orange effected the soldiers and the people in small villages. This effects everyone who took it. I'd like to think the side effects of one were accidental, and they didn't know. The other, they didn't bother testing...maybe they knew, maybe they didn't. I think, to some extent, they knew, and that is why testing was never finished.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
What's really sad, Agent Orange effected the soldiers and the people in small villages. This effects everyone who took it. I'd like to think the side effects of one were accidental, and they didn't know. The other, they didn't bother testing...maybe they knew, maybe they didn't. I think, to some extent, they knew, and that is why testing was never finished.
Well, now they know and they're still pushing it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Bombshell Vax Analysis Finds $147 Billion In Economic Damage, Tens Of Millions Injured Or Disabled

teaser image
"The multiplier effects are massive..."

TUE MAR 28, AT 10:20 AM

A new report estimates that 26.6 million people were injured, 1.36 million disabled, and 300,000 excess deaths can be attributed to COVID-19 vaccine damages in 2022 alone, which cost the economy nearly $150 billion.

Research firm Phinance Technologies, founded and operated by former Blackrock portfolio manager Ed Dowd, Yuri Nunes (PhD Physics, MSc Mathematics) and Carlos Alegria (PhD Physics, Finance), split the impact of the vaccines into four broad categories to estimate the human costs associated with the Covid-19 vaccine; no effect or asymptomatic, those who sustained injuries (mild-to-moderate outcome), those who became disabled (severe outcome), and death (extreme outcome). Data on vaccine disabilities and injuries comes directly from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), while the excess death figures are derived from official figures on deaths in the US via two different methods (methodology here).

It's important to note that people in one category (injured, for example) can move into latter categories of severity - which this analysis does not take into consideration.

"We need to remember that not only are these groupings an attempt to characterize different levels of damage from the inoculations, they are not static and could interact with each other," reads the report. "For instance, there might be individuals who had no visible effects after vaccination but nonetheless could still be impacted."

"Individuals with mild injuries from the inoculations could, over time, develop severe injuries to the extent of being disabled, or an extreme outcome such as death."

Drool .JPG

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score