Sorry. Wisco is closed.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Went out on Big green lake tonight.

20180715_200314.jpg

Singleton

Reaction score
Just signed the sale documents on the 50% of the family cabin I owned on Lake Lucerne, WI. 125’ of sandy beach access and 1 of the first 5 cabins built on the lake. A true log cabin built in 1913 by my great grandfather. Sold my share to my cousin. Was costing me over 10k a year in maintenance, insurance and property taxes and I have not seen it since summer 2005. Sad to see it go, but keeping it in the family and I have first rights if my cousin ever sells (that legal doc took forever to get approval on).

Headless hula

Reaction score
Just signed the sale documents on the 50% of the family cabin I owned on Lake Lucerne, WI. 125’ of sandy beach access and 1 of the first 5 cabins built on the lake. A true log cabin built in 1913 by my great grandfather. Sold my share to my cousin. Was costing me over 10k a year in maintenance, insurance and property taxes and I have not seen it since summer 2005. Sad to see it go, but keeping it in the family and I have first rights if my cousin ever sells (that legal doc took forever to get approval on).
We've talked about meeting up before Robert. Lemme know if you're in da hood.
:)

Singleton

Reaction score
We've talked about meeting up before Robert. Lemme know if you're in da hood.
:)

Me in WI just got postponed. Letting the cabin go was a very difficult decision, since my grandpa left me 50% (skipped my mom and it was me and with my PIA uncle), but the right decision. I need to get back to WI, but not sure when. My mom has a lake house outside Boulder Junction, WI, that I want to visit in the summer once the middle kid is out of High School.
When you heading west again?

Headless hula

Reaction score
Me in WI just got postponed. Letting the cabin go was a very difficult decision, since my grandpa left me 50% (skipped my mom and it was me and with my PIA uncle), but the right decision. I need to get back to WI, but not sure when. My mom has a lake house outside Boulder Junction, WI, that I want to visit in the summer once the middle kid is out of High School.
When you heading west again?

Probably monster bash.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Nothing better than Midwest summers, it just sucks they are 2/3 months give or take. With the sun going down at 11PM’ish, it makes you feel like you have to fit in every second of the day you can.

Fall doesn’t suck either. Looks like good times Mr Hula!