WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sorry

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
This ad might work a little better with some creative editing.

What up what up!

I am looking for anyone that has a lot of money, and doesn't know what to spend it on. If you would enjoy to spend your money on my friends and I... that would be wicked! Were looking for just enough funding to have a 2-3 week Road trip that we will never forget. There are about 8 of us left in our once 20 person friend group, and you have never met a more out going, fun, entertaining and good looking group of girls. We have some of the tightest bodies you've probably ever seen and probably will ever see. We enjoy being reckless, drinking, getting naked and flashing our huge tits for your enjoyment.

So yeah, if you are interested in paying for some hot girls to have a really fun time with you, Then hit me up! and you never know...we may surprise you with something you would never expect. :)

alright,
Later

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Worthless Deadbeats.:thumbsdown
He should ask Nancy Pelosi........... I bet the worthless Dipshit would even vote for her.:skull

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Who even reads that section of ads? :headscratch:

HEY YOU

Reaction score
The rants and raves are like the sunday funnies from the newspaper, just shows how dumb some people are.