WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sound Bars and Home Theatre

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I bought a Sonos Move a month or so ago and I really like it for what it is. I got it for taking with me to places outside the home, truck or car to be able to blast my music.

At home my house came pre-installed with ceiling speakers and volume controls in every room including the garage, however, I don’t have the appropriate amp and don’t want to deal with that many zones. I’ve been looking at this kit below but it’s sold out everywhere. Does anybody have a line on the kit or should I just piece it together? What are you guys running at home? I want to stick with Sonos as I can coordinate my Move with it and everything runs through their app.

IMG_2027.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King295

Reaction score
I have a full Sonos system throughout my house. I have the larger bar they used to make with the same play 1's and sub in my living room. Its stupid loud.

I've got a much of play 1's around the house as well and a play 3 tucked under the eave in the backyard. I really like it and I've influenced a few friends to bite the bullet after they heard it at my place. Only downside is the cost...

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I tried that once before we had the boy...then I turned it off because I got tired of listening to cartoons on surround sound. I was gonna update the system and then the wife pointed out that I’m mostly asleep during the 2nd half of whatever we’re watching so I shouldn’t care. I concurred. We use whatever speakers are built into the TV.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
1800 for a soundbar!? Spend the money hooking up the real speakers and enjoy the improved sound quality... Will probably be cheaper too. IMO.

Ricks raft

Reaction score
I bought a Sonos Move a month or so ago and I really like it for what it is. I got it for taking with me to places outside the home, truck or car to be able to blast my music.

At home my house came pre-installed with ceiling speakers and volume controls in every room including the garage, however, I don’t have the appropriate amp and don’t want to deal with that many zones. I’ve been looking at this kit below but it’s sold out everywhere. Does anybody have a line on the kit or should I just piece it together? What are you guys running at home? I want to stick with Sonos as I can coordinate my Move with it and everything runs through their app.

View attachment 905290

I buy from a large distributor. They are showing the ARC and Subwoofer (gen3) as being new and out of stock. The oneSL are readily available. Playbar also out of stock

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
same. Harman Kardon 7.1 receiver with aperion audio speakers. 12” sub.

$1800 for a sound bar? I guess people will buy anything.
It’s a whole kit not just the bar.

USMC2010

Reaction score
same. Harman Kardon 7.1 receiver with aperion audio speakers. 12” sub.

$1800 for a sound bar? I guess people will buy anything.
I bought 2 speaker systems on sale to get the second sub, both are 8". Running off of a Sony home theater system.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Sonos 2 pk of play 1 are at Costco on sale. Also the sound bar sounds incredible. The subwoofer is icing on the cake. But not totally needed.

HBCraig

Reaction score
I have the Sonos from Costco as well. It works great.

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
I went with the Bose 700 series. Wireless and easy to connect. Also with Bose you don,t have to download your music through their app.