WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Source for Positive News Stories

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for news stories that aren't doom and gloom about politics, the economy, the environment, wars etc? We are trying to fill out "headlines for the day you were born" in the baby book for my daughter. Don't want that headline to be "Deeply Problematic’: Experts Question Judge’s Intervention in Trump Inquiry"

brgrcru

Reaction score
Hmm. Rd’s. Probably the best .

hallett21

Reaction score
I should add if you click the front page there’s plenty of good news.

As far as what you’re looking for. Maybe search dates with “good, positive, etc” in the title.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Law Enforcement Today and The Blaze usually have one or two "feel good" stories. Also, lookup small town news sources. Think of the areas you make few sales in for your work...that's where better things are noticed and not overshadowed by bs.

DWC

Reaction score
Sorry, no help Kevin. They’re all pretty bad. Just depends on which spin you’re looking for these days. It’s too bad.

Yldboyz

Reaction score
A lot of crap is based on "their" opinion these days. It seems to have gotten worst in the last few years...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for news stories that aren't doom and gloom about politics, the economy, the environment, wars etc? We are trying to fill out "headlines for the day you were born" in the baby book for my daughter. Don't want that headline to be "Deeply Problematic’: Experts Question Judge’s Intervention in Trump Inquiry"
While it’s sort of gloom, a note should be made about the Queen of England just being laid to rest?
Death is a part of life.
And it doesn’t happen very often a monarch passes. Especially one that has been Queen or King for 70+ years.

azsunfun

Reaction score
Inmates are insane, sending you to fringe websites! W.H.GOV. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

🤷‍♂️

DLC

Reaction score
Well if YOR a lib and like to pay a shit ton of taxes, wear masks and get the Jab, like lock downs, get rid of gas cars, hot water and heat for your house there is a BUTT load of great news….

lol

maybe look for on this Date in history…

maybe list what happen in the family, wedding anniversary’s, other birthdays, college for cousins /family & graduations etc etc

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Forget news headlines and go with positive posts from your favorite boating website. Don't forget to touch on the speed utv subject. I think that should wrap it up for you.

oldseddie

Reaction score
Has anybody tried whatfinger.com. Tends to be conservative but is just a list server for other news outlets.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Babylonbee is always positive.

For instance, here’s is the top story today. Looks how thoughtful these guys are: