Reaction score
Dont need him round anyhow ....

Attachments

• Resized_20220128_143042_7659.jpeg
    Resized_20220128_143042_7659.jpeg
    977.8 KB · Views: 209

SixD9R

Reaction score
Is there a story about Rogan and NY that I missed?

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I heard he is getting his own channel on Sirius.
& Darryl ain’t looking so hot these days so he can have her LOL

Last edited:

nowski

Reaction score
Lookout mama there's a white boat coming up the river, with a big red beacon, American Flag with Joe Rogan at the helm, you better look out Neil cause it looks like he's here to deliver, the mail...

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Neil we all love your music but yore politics are straight up Communism. Wow has he flipped since the 70’s when he was a big player in stopping the governments involvement in the Vietnam War. He’s now the Karen Poster Child. #FJB Let’s Go Brandon

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s a shame to see this.
Neil Young is as close to a living art piece as any in my generation.
None can match his god given talent. That fucker could play harmonica, piano, guitar, and sing his own songs virtually simultaneously.
Too bad this will be his legacy.
Sucks, but not surprising.
I will not pile on, losing one’s mind in older age is a personal journey, I choose to remember him for “after the gold rush” “helpless” and a hundred other introspective songs that got me through life.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I grew up with on both Joni and Neil.... and others.. those rock'n 60's & 70's

Still love their music but they've obviously got dementia or something going on

They were active in the 60's preaching about free speech and racial equality........ so much for free speech

Deport that fucker back to Canuk

To put this into perspective
this BS free speech racial equality crap has been going on for over 60 years.... and still moving on..

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Neil don't care about him, go blow Joe! 😁

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Just another example of why celebrities should just shut the fuck up and collect their check. This crybaby stunt of his just cost him an estimated 60% of his income. I can't wait to see Rogan's full discussion on this. I'll bet it will be hilarious!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Neil we all love your music but yore politics are straight up Communism. Wow has he flipped since the 70’s when he was a big player in stopping the governments involvement in the Vietnam War. He’s now the Karen Poster Child. #FJB Let’s Go Brandon

If you havent noticed it is the ones that were "against the government and Vietnam" that are the ones supporting what is going on today!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Before he lost his mind.

It’s immaterial to me what he says today. He has no political influence anyway.
All I know is that as a young man with zero support or guidance my only solace at many points was my music.
Neil Young raised me, Along with other substantial artists that seemingly knew my frustrations and offered answers.
Nothing he can say or do will diminish his artistic existence. He is (was) truly a gift.
I would have died without my headphones and Ozzy, Bowie, Page, Neil Young etc.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Well we will see if Spotify themselves get cancelled by the pressure put on them by cancel culture now pressuring them to dump Rogan LOL what a Kluster fuck :cool:

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Before he lost his mind.

It’s immaterial to me what he says today. He has no political influence anyway.
All I know is that as a young man with zero support or guidance my only solace at many points was my music.
Neil Young raised me, Along with other substantial artists that seemingly knew my frustrations and offered answers.
Nothing he can say or do will diminish his artistic existence. He is (was) truly a gift.
I would have died without my headphones and Ozzy, Bowie, Page, Neil Young etc.
Awesome video. Yea, his politics suck but he was the shit back in the day.

Waiting for the amp to warm up. Gonna catch a few more of his tunes before the game.

FE045858-698E-4967-8FE9-3BFDA8B41C16.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Did she ever make music ? Was it as bad as her husbands music ?

Rabid hyena’s shrieking while being eaten by lions are more musical than anything Yoko Ono ever caterwauled.
Seriously.
Most rational adults would last about 1 minute tops before begging for the sweet silence of death. It’s that bad.

The word “irrelevant” get tossed around a lot when criticizing these so called celebrities or artists. Ono is in fact the pinnacle of irrelevance.
At least Young and Mitchel were actual real artists.

I get that many don’t like Lennons music or the Beatles for that matter, but that’s really a product of taste.
Lennon was a real artist. As was McCartney and certainly George Harrison. Highly educated in arts and music, coupled with one of a kind individual talent.
They could be the most talented group ever assembled, like them or not.

Ono is none of those things.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I think Rogans days on Spotify are numbered.

Yoko Ono just announced she will be streaming on Spotify unless Joe Rogan is removed.
I disagree.
I'm thinking Spotify is on sale right now too. SPOT; NYSE

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
I disagree.
I'm thinking Spotify is on sale right now too. SPOT; NYSE
Considering all the contrived hoopla over the last week, SPOT is only slightly below the NASDQ… seems like a good buy opportunity.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I will always love his music but fock what a dumb ass. Joe Rogan is a powerhouse that's not going away!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
How in Hell did Prince Harry & Megan Markle get involved in this "Pissing Match"?