WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] Southwind 18

JordanDangerfield

Reaction score
'76 Southwind 18 jet boat. I recently went through the whole boat. It's been re-rigged and cleaned up to be trouble free for years to come.

The trailer has new bunks and the bearings were cleaned and repacked. It also has a break-away tongue for tight parking.

The gelcoat is in great shape with no major blemishes. I buffed it out recently and it really looks good, especially for the year. The interior also cleaned up really nice. The vinyl is soft and the stitching is still good. The carpet was replaced at some point before I got it and is in good shape. I installed a new steering and throttle cable.

I recoated the stringers and filled any extra holes from the prior rigging job. The battery got a new stringer mount box and all the motor mounts were polished up. The bilge is flowcoated and looks nice.

The motor is a Ford 460. It has a nice polished scoop sitting on top of a Holley 850 DP. The ignition was upgraded to a Pertronix electronic system. I ran a set of Bassett Twisties instead of the stock manifolds. The boat fires right up and sounds mean.

It has a Berkeley JC with a new style hydraulic diverter and steering wheel control.

The boat is located in Winchester, CA.

Asking $6,500

IMG_9100.JPG

IMG_9102.JPG

IMG_9103.JPG

IMG_9099.JPG

IMG_9098.JPG

IMG_9106.JPG

IMG_9107.JPG

IMG_9109.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: