WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SpaceX To Knock Asteroid Off It's Course

LazyLavey

Reaction score
This Kind of stuff scares me.... I would think our orbit and others around us have to remain pretty consistent and not intentionally affected or altered......

Oops, we didn't mean to do that

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Do you think the gubment would even tell us if there was one on course? Fuck no...lol. look at the hysteria just around this virus bullshit. People couldn't function. We'd kill ourselves before some damn rock would even hit....YOLO mutha fuckas!!😂😂

2Driver

Reaction score
Great, the only way our planet will ever get a reset and we figured out a way to stop it. :)

propcheck

Reaction score
So just so I fully understand we are going to practice slamming stuff into asteroids without knowing the results? Or better yet making one big asteroid into a thousand smaller ones that can still wipe out a continent. 🤔
how about leave it alone until it is a real threat then throw everything we have at it.

propcheck

Reaction score
Do you think the gubment would even tell us if there was one on course? Fuck no...lol. look at the hysteria just around this virus bullshit. People couldn't function. We'd kill ourselves before some damn rock would even hit....YOLO mutha fuckas!!😂😂
no they won’t tell us. Just ask about the two Chinese Hypersonic missiles that did fly overs this year

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Maybe they should make a movie with that premise and figure it out
Their is one some what.
It’s where they construct giant rocket motors at the poles on earth and move the planet outta the asteroids way then back into proper orbit after the asteroid passes.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So just so I fully understand we are going to practice slamming stuff into asteroids without knowing the results? Or better yet making one big asteroid into a thousand smaller ones that can still wipe out a continent. 🤔
how about leave it alone until it is a real threat then throw everything we have at it.

Agreed

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Cool...this should really Jack my crypto coin!!

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

I would guess they know of several planet killers that will be close and have been tracking them for a bunch of years. I would also guess there is a group of countries that have been looking into what they would do in this scenario for a long time and they now have the tech needed to make a go at some warm up shots.

Life isn't like the movie Armageddon they can't build a space ship or "arc" for human kind in 12 months so i would say gaining so e knowledge in the field can't hurt. I mean the worlds already fucked and eating it's self so if we go at our own hand a little earlier vs a meteor in 200 years it just makes the story more exciting and we can blame it on Brandon and avoid watching the shit news for the next couple centuries...lol

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Media over-exaggerating all this as usual no doubt.