WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Spam calls

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I haven’t had hardly any either and used to get 10-12 a day..

I will say there has been an increase in automated spam on here.. I’m declining a ton of accounts per day

boatnam2

Reaction score
Yea thats about what i would get a day, so weird.

boatnam2

Reaction score
The 2 biggest players in the robo-calling world got a federal injunction last week, cease and desist, shut em down.

IT'S BEEN AWESOME!!!🤘

I used to get 10-20 a day, have not had one in a week.... 😁

Well now it make since.

spark2678

Reaction score
Much more email spam, dickheads at home bored.

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I've only received a few calls and not one of them was about extending my cars warranty. :)

NicPaus

Reaction score
Still getting the warranty calls and home improvement calls. Got 1 where they are selling drill bits for $495. Kicker they will send them along with 2 things of hand sanitizer and a mask to sweeten the deal.

traquer

Reaction score
Watch out for blackmail bootycall texts.. Apparently they're more common now haha

Basically a girl texts you saying you probably don't remember her but she had a huge crush on you in high school or college or whatever, and she recently came across your profile and wants to chat. If you say you have a GF or wife then it's game on, and they'll do anything to get you horny and then blackmail you for some cash once they have enough dirt on you

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I haven't had one in quite a while either. I was getting at least 4/5 a day from "Marriott" and then some other travel deal. Got so sick of it I started hitting 0 to speak with them and then telling them to fuck off. That started the ball rolling to getting extra calls a day. But I felt better.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Watch out for blackmail bootycall texts.. Apparently they're more common now haha

Basically a girl texts you saying you probably don't remember her but she had a huge crush on you in high school or college or whatever, and she recently came across your profile and wants to chat. If you say you have a GF or wife then it's game on, and they'll do anything to get you horny and then blackmail you for some cash once they have enough dirt on you

So did your wife actually BELIEVE this story???

🤣😆😂

Dirtbag

Reaction score
ive had three today! why cant they lose my damn number!

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Spoke too soon, got the auto warranty BS at 1:50. Told him to quit fucking calling me and hung up.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I still get the calls from the guy the FCC can't seem to stop...they use a different spoofed phone number from around the US each time they call...

that's created? the vision, the [??] the button one now, press one. This is why certain things have been delayed, this is why there's been miscommunication. [??] press the button one now. [deeper voice, average quality audio] if you wish to no longer receive these messages, please hit the option 3 now.

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-lazarus-20160503-column.html

Supposedly these are calls from a dipshit who refers to himself as The Prophet Manasseh Jordan. He's been at this for a long time. An article from 2016 states they he has been sued 12+ times. A robo dialing company in Florida does all of his calls.

Parker Dreamin

Can I get a what what ???
Reaction score

Funny u say this- happened to me the other day. Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

I used to have a big crush in high school with this girl named Corinne (who would not give me the time of day :p )......if she calls, I’m taking it.;)

RichL

Reaction score
2-3 calls a day on the cell. Office phone rings all day long with robo calls. Many leave msgs from out of state but show spoofed local numbers.

sirbob

Reaction score
Speaking of spam our boy Donald is killing me right now.

I’m getting 3 - 5 a day from him, his son, Newt, etc

I just change my settings on his email today. It was becoming ridiculous.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Yeah, down from 20 a day to like 7. :mad: