WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speaking of puppies, anyone recommend a breeder for English Bulldogs?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Wife wants another snoring farting bully, breeder we used last go round has since retired. Fine with anywhere in California, Arizona or Nevada. Health issues with these guys can be ridiculous if you don’t get one from a reputable breeder.

Reactions: DWC

Brennan

Reaction score
Wife wants another snoring farting bully, breeder we used last go round has since retired. Fine with anywhere in California, Arizona or Nevada. Health issues with these guys can be ridiculous if you don’t get one from a reputable breeder.
Wife and I breed Frenchie bulldogs. Still snore just not quite as loud. We have one male and female puppy left ready to go next week. Make awesome camping/boating dogs. Our dogs are come from
Great genetics and DNA proven. Great posture with minimal health issues for the breed

Attachments

• 64DBDDA2-C63D-4D6B-9CC2-787D817345AD.jpeg
    64DBDDA2-C63D-4D6B-9CC2-787D817345AD.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 152

wzuber

Reaction score
Wife and I breed Frenchie bulldogs. Still snore just not quite as loud. We have one male and female puppy left ready to go next week. Make awesome camping/boating dogs. Our dogs are come from
Great genetics and DNA proven. Great posture with minimal health issues for the breed
Cute little monster...haha

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Cute little guy, we definitely want another English though

Springfield

Reaction score
Have you discussed this with Brady? :D

Bails

Reaction score

sent you a PM

gqchris

Reaction score
Also sent PM on Price. But I am sure I will be sticker shocked when I find out:)

Blubyu

Reaction score
Headshothills is a breeder and just had a litter. Born the day after Christmas. Couple white, with pie faces, one jet black, couple blues, a light grey merel and dark grey merel. 7 total, all females. PM me and I will send you his number.

Last edited:

asa400ex

Reaction score
Check out Bigbulldogs.com and talk to Todd. His dogs give a 2 year health guarantee. We love our dog and if I was ever to buy another one I would differently go through Todd. He is in the Fallbroock area.