WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Spectra 20 Boat Cover ??? Best Size

SPECTRALEN

Reaction score
I want a cover that's not too expensive for my 20 jet.

I wonder if anyone has a suggestion for a cover and the length that is trailerable, and will fit all the way over my swim step. Also ,I will not have any windshield or bow rails.:hmm

Has anyone used the Storm Pro line?

What about the difference between 300 and 600 denier?

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Lenny you put two categories thogther there that are scary, not too expensive and towable. I have seen some severly scratched boats, not just scuffs but deep scratches from covers that the owners thought were towable. The best towable coveres I have see are all custom and have an inner liner that is like a felt material so alomst like having two covers. On my Sanger flat I have the original cover that was made for the boat in 78, its heavy canvas and in excellent shape, I never tow with it but sure keeps things clean in the shop.

SPECTRALEN

Reaction score
Towable would be nice, but mainly the cover will be for the dust in the garage. I know what you mean about cheap and doing more damage than good. I guess I'm trying to see if someone can say " I have a 20 Spectra jet with a full swim step and the blah blah blah cover, in the blah blah length fits nice around the rub rail and all the way over the swim step." :rolleyes