WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Spectre and Todd & Karen Lamb Fraud Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I spoke with a gentleman this past week who has some sort of vested interest in Spectre and supposedly got Todd out of BK.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I read this thread. -I feel like ownership at spectra is VERY LUCKY to be alive - am I the only one?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Im not a boat person but im dealing with someone with real estate issues and th birthdate is a little off but some how it lead me to this Todd Lamb this person is doing pretty much the same as this guy if anyone is interested to see if they compare then lamb investments llc along with alot of other llc companies he did a podcast on roushing housing todd land don't dare call it a trailer park I call him chicken bucket check it out and if its any comparrison please hit me back

I call him chicken bucket...

Mmmmmmmkay! 🤣

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
We need to see the comments.
Merry Christmas!
Screenshot_20221224-224850.png
Screenshot_20221224-224904.png
Screenshot_20221224-224920.png
Screenshot_20221224-224929.png
Screenshot_20221224-224936.png
Screenshot_20221224-224955.png

peterguns

Reaction score
Say what you want however a jury of his pioneers have found Todd & Karen Lamb to be liars thieves and scoundrels!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_033547_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_033547_Gallery.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 394

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Sad deal.. I have always wondered why this industry attracts so many questionable types.

RD
Why?
Because the targets typically have a disposable cash pile deep into 6 figures, and some much higher. Hell, some wouldn’t even persue a <$50K loss just out of embarrassment.
Plain and simple.
Why fuck around bilking people out of a few thousand when you can hit ‘em deep in one blow…
Just in the examples above, the lowest judgment is over $100K…the highest $400K
Thieves risk being shot robbing banks and houses for a fraction of that.
When a person hands you $200K it’s a lot harder for them to get it back, or even prove that you stole it.

A true thief/ con artist would never continue on that far, they’d have got the free money and disappeared on to the next scam.

Last edited:

peterguns

Reaction score
Todd and Karen Lamb have been stealing and scamming for decades. Not just related to boats.

It is amazing that people continue to deal with them.
Yeah I did a limited dive it them and geesh there's a ton more from murder for hire plots to bankruptcies! Looks like the walls are closing in on them his business is scuttled. All the useful boat building gear is now at Helkat in Miami. Word on the street in his hometown in Ohio is he even has his mother tied into his fraud and indictments are imminent. What a waste of a great opportunity, however as my daddy always said "you can't fix stupid".

hallett21

Reaction score
Why?
Because the targets typically have a disposable cash pile deep into 6 figures, and some much higher. Hell, some wouldn’t even persue a <$50K loss just out of embarrassment.
Plain and simple.
Why fuck around bilking people out of a few thousand when you can hit ‘em deep in one blow…
Just in the examples above, the lowest judgment is over $100K…the highest $400K
Thieves risk being shot robbing banks and houses for a fraction of that.
When a person hands you $200K it’s a lot harder for them to get it back, or even prove that you stole it.

A true thief/ con artist would never continue on that far, they’d have got the free money and disappeared on to the next scam.
You’re probably right. But it sure seems like the industry attracts bad business people who turn to cons to “make it”.

Meaning they don’t open the doors with a scam ready to roll. That would actually take brains no? Including an exit to a South American island somewhere. Lol

Icky

Reaction score
I've never seen their 26' cat

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Or is it they get 1 boat behind, then 2, then 3 and dig in so deep they can't get out. All the expenses continue on and the income stops.
I think we would all be surprised how close to the edge a lot of these boat builders are running, even some of the biggies. I think it's a tough business that requires a lot of cash on hand as well as good cash flow. One of those goes away and they start robbing Peter to pay Paul.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It’s definitely a top heavy business with labor being your biggest expense by a wide margin.

I have no quantifiable data or business experience in the boat building business (I think you’d have to be nuts to do that) but I imagine what’s described in this thread is how customers become business partners or investors by accident when they’re original intention was just to build a boat. They receive a boat and are a business partner.

peterguns

Reaction score
It’s definitely a top heavy business with labor being your biggest expense by a wide margin.

I have no quantifiable data or business experience in the boat building business (I think you’d have to be nuts to do that) but I imagine what’s described in this thread is how customers become business partners or investors by accident.
I would totally under normal circumstances agree with you. However these individuals have a documented history of being thieves so under these conditions it's pretty apparent there motives.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1706072034028.jpg
    FB_IMG_1706072034028.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 72

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I would totally under normal circumstances agree with you. However these individuals have a documented history of being thieves so under these conditions it's pretty apparent there motives.

I wasn’t speaking to Spectre specifically. The Lambs have a long history of turning chicken salad into chicken shit but, there is a list of customers who became company partners/investors in the boat building business.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You’re probably right. But it sure seems like the industry attracts bad business people who turn to cons to “make it”.

Meaning they don’t open the doors with a scam ready to roll. That would actually take brains no? Including an exit to a South American island somewhere. Lol
Most of the time? yes, no doubt.
But these 2 have a history not isolated to one boat manufacturing company.

Markus

Reaction score

I have no quantifiable data or business experience in the boat building business (I think you’d have to be nuts to do that) but I imagine what’s described in this thread is how customers become business partners or investors by accident when they’re original intention was just to build a boat. They receive a boat and are a business partner.
No.

Todd and Karen Lamb are crooks, and are not representative of the boat builder industry in general.

From what I recall (there are some links above at the beginning of the thread), their crimes over the years include stealing construction equipment, defrauding buyers of used boats and defrauding buyers of new boats.

Why people still deal with them is beyond me. It has been quite a saga.

Todd Lamb

Reaction score
This is from my OSO post. This will be my only post about this matter. Let me break down the high performance boat industry for you. It has been a **** show since the 80’s. This is the **** no one wants to talk about or hear about from a boat manufacturer's view. We spend 100’s of hours a year with BS’ser who will never buy a boat, but get bored and want to waste your time and do it over years period of time. 95% of the customer's are great, 80% of them need bank loans to buy these boats, so **** can get tricky and stressful for both sides. 90% of them use legal money to buy these boats (I am not even getting into). 50% of the customers cannot follow the payment schedule and struggle to get the payments in on time. This screws the whole factory up when you are a smaller shop like me with only 15 employees and screws up delivery of other customers boats. 5% of them like to throw out threats that if you don't make their deal sweet, it is going to be bad for you either through social media or their uncle Guido will come visit BS. I am very easy to work with until you cross those lines and start with the threats, then I am the biggest mother****er you will ever deal with. I have lived this business my whole life and watch 10,000's of you come and go. I wish you could sit with other boat company owners and hear the BS we have all been through over the years, most of you would never make it 1 year in the business. "He has had issues for 20 years" REALLY DUMB FK? I was An Ohio Peace Officer from 1993 until 2014. This is why I chose to not do this anymore. Ever since the case I had in 2014, a lot of you think that the news media is the greatest source for facts, our government is 100% honest, and would never do a person wrong. Well, if you followed the whole case, you would have seen it was a railroad job to something bigger, which I will only go into for one second here. 1 of the 3 railroad jobs had to do with being a FFL, Class 2 Gun Manufacturer, and Class 3 Machinegun dealer when 9/11 hit. I had the control of the largest amount of AR-15’s out of the largest gun wholesaler in the USA, that sat in my back yard in Bellefontaine, Ohio, Acusport. You all jumped on the newspaper bandwagon and you wonder why this country is fked up. I have another great business that I don't need social media for and I don't have to talk about, so I am fine with leaving the Big Go Fast Boat Market for now. All you guys do is push out people like me who want to build boats with your social media middle school girl talk and the great thing about it is I don’t have to put up with it. To tell me the kind of people you are, you will follow a guy like Terrance Weber and support him. You are supporting a Biden loving-BLM supporting POS, what’s that make you? Copied from FB: Terrance Weber is off to trial here in March 2024 and is facing 7-10 years in prison for the $400k boat he stole from us. He has defied the court's orders of his terms to his bonded release multiple times and continually choses to post all over the internet tampering with witnesses. I personally could care less, but this is what a POS does, tries to intimidate people. He has attacked my whole family, contacted the guy who owns the boat he stole, friends, customers, and others. Anyone who supports this child molesting, drug dealing, rapist thug, who has threatened people his whole life and got away with it, deserves the same place he is going, Hell. He is mad, because he can’t intimidate me and I won’t back down. He likes to post anonymous, because he thinks no one will figure out it is him and you dumbasses fall for it. PETERGUNS is Terrance on RiverDAve and you guys support a guy like him. To bad these sites are not smart enough to see these new anonymous posters who just joined are Terrance. Sad
1707712308131.png

1707712321988.png

1707712333638.png

peterguns

Reaction score
Cry us all a river Todd Lamb! 1st you where a non paid weapon less auxiliary officer for 4 months. If that statement is not factual provide proof or like everything else you say it's not just a lie, but a case of stolen Valor. 2nd Google you and you need a week to read thru all your crime sprees, law suits and judgements including contempt of court. 3rd in your own post you said Spectre wasn't going out of business and you where highly successful doing what you loved with 7 builds in the process. What happened ran out of new victims? So where are these 7 boats your building? Everyone saw the video of the remnants of the business you ran into the ground clearly there where not 7 boat carcasses so what another Todd Lamb lie? Even your sister whom your mom lives with is sick of you. She's telling all of Bellefontaine Ohio how you had the state police at her house because your mom is implicated in your fraud scemes how un American is that putting your own mother's freedom in Jeopardy because your a dead beat criminal bad actor. Funny and I welcome all to Google Terrance Weber I did and when I did the only problem he's associated with is YOU! Funny if you read the FBI press release on old Bonnie and Clyde aka Karen and King pin Todd Lamb he was convicted of robbing people then selling there property to multiple victims. When one of convict Todd Lambs new victims push h for the item they'd bought from him he told the victim "that it had been stolen"! I'll just say this sound familiar people..... Don't believe me 1st of the 4 panels.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1706072034028.jpg
    FB_IMG_1706072034028.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 89

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
So cliff notes version? A guy convicted multiple times by a jury is trying to deflect blame onto someone else?

If you suck at a business, get sued, and lose, I think life is trying to teach you something.

peterguns

Reaction score
So cliff notes version? A guy convicted multiple times by a jury is trying to deflect blame onto someone else?

If you suck at a business, get sued, and lose, I think life is trying to teach you something.
What a ridiculous and rambling post. Which at the end of the day does zero to erase the facts, nor change that the courts and judges have found Todd guilty MANY times, with countless charges and for over millions of dollars in judgments for the victims of his schemes. Todd has had to flee from Ohio to Florida in attempt to skirt the law… and now has had to shudder his business and sell his possessions because he has tried the same play in Florida and the law is catching up. Todd’s gig is up.

Todd Lamb

Reaction score
Peterguns aka Terrance Weber, don't worry, I will see you in March at your Trial.

Todd Lamb

Reaction score
Soooooo I’m not going to be able to buy a new 32?
Still building them every day. 39 footer left 2 weeks go. 32 footer left last week and several more leaving all the time. I don't have to sell the company, I want to sell the company. There is a difference. As long as people are ordering them, I'm building them. Or you can all listen to a thug who is getting his.

1707718689716.png

1707718717706.png

peterguns

Reaction score
Still building them every day. 39 footer left 2 weeks go. 32 footer left last week and several more leaving all the time. I don't have to sell the company, I want to sell the company. There is a difference. As long as people are ordering them, I'm building them. Or you can all listen to a thug who is getting his.

View attachment 1333894

View attachment 1333895

Word on the street is indictments for your criminal enterprise including Vickie, Karen, Jason lembo & Kingpin Todd Lamb will be dropping imminently. Have you asked yourself how am I gonna make bail when I have that contempt of court judgement for 150k for stealing and then selling Mike Evans mercury 450r's? That name should sound familiar also people if you'll look at the 4 panel list of Todd Lamb’s convictions and judgements for millions it panel 3 & 4 left to right. Mike's case is identical to Terrance Weber which is the same as Dean Anderson which is the same as the Bill Phelps and Dane from Georgia forming quite the pattern for any law enforcement group looking and they are watching you closely. Now back to you building boats law enforcement says you currently don't have a manufacturing facility only a small indoor storage facility and that your molds are stored out doors. If that's not factual a place of business is a easy fact to prove if you where not a habitual liar dead beat and thief.

Last edited:

pixrthis

Reaction score
What a ridiculous and rambling post. Which at the end of the day does zero to erase the facts, nor change that the courts and judges have found Todd guilty MANY times, with countless charges and for over millions of dollars in judgments for the victims of his schemes. Todd has had to flee from Ohio to Florida in attempt to skirt the law… and now has had to shudder his business and sell his possessions because he has tried the same play in Florida and the law is catching up. Todd’s gig is up.
You need to take your shit somewhere else, handle it like a man and stop being a little social media bitch. Get the f out of here.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
This is from my OSO post. This will be my only post about this matter. Let me break down the high performance boat industry for you. It has been a **** show since the 80’s. This is the **** no one wants to talk about or hear about from a boat manufacturer's view. We spend 100’s of hours a year with BS’ser who will never buy a boat, but get bored and want to waste your time and do it over years period of time. 95% of the customer's are great, 80% of them need bank loans to buy these boats, so **** can get tricky and stressful for both sides. 90% of them use legal money to buy these boats (I am not even getting into). 50% of the customers cannot follow the payment schedule and struggle to get the payments in on time. This screws the whole factory up when you are a smaller shop like me with only 15 employees and screws up delivery of other customers boats. 5% of them like to throw out threats that if you don't make their deal sweet, it is going to be bad for you either through social media or their uncle Guido will come visit BS. I am very easy to work with until you cross those lines and start with the threats, then I am the biggest mother****er you will ever deal with. I have lived this business my whole life and watch 10,000's of you come and go. I wish you could sit with other boat company owners and hear the BS we have all been through over the years, most of you would never make it 1 year in the business. "He has had issues for 20 years" REALLY DUMB FK? I was An Ohio Peace Officer from 1993 until 2014. This is why I chose to not do this anymore. Ever since the case I had in 2014, a lot of you think that the news media is the greatest source for facts, our government is 100% honest, and would never do a person wrong. Well, if you followed the whole case, you would have seen it was a railroad job to something bigger, which I will only go into for one second here. 1 of the 3 railroad jobs had to do with being a FFL, Class 2 Gun Manufacturer, and Class 3 Machinegun dealer when 9/11 hit. I had the control of the largest amount of AR-15’s out of the largest gun wholesaler in the USA, that sat in my back yard in Bellefontaine, Ohio, Acusport. You all jumped on the newspaper bandwagon and you wonder why this country is fked up. I have another great business that I don't need social media for and I don't have to talk about, so I am fine with leaving the Big Go Fast Boat Market for now. All you guys do is push out people like me who want to build boats with your social media middle school girl talk and the great thing about it is I don’t have to put up with it. To tell me the kind of people you are, you will follow a guy like Terrance Weber and support him. You are supporting a Biden loving-BLM supporting POS, what’s that make you? Copied from FB: Terrance Weber is off to trial here in March 2024 and is facing 7-10 years in prison for the $400k boat he stole from us. He has defied the court's orders of his terms to his bonded release multiple times and continually choses to post all over the internet tampering with witnesses. I personally could care less, but this is what a POS does, tries to intimidate people. He has attacked my whole family, contacted the guy who owns the boat he stole, friends, customers, and others. Anyone who supports this child molesting, drug dealing, rapist thug, who has threatened people his whole life and got away with it, deserves the same place he is going, Hell. He is mad, because he can’t intimidate me and I won’t back down. He likes to post anonymous, because he thinks no one will figure out it is him and you dumbasses fall for it. PETERGUNS is Terrance on RiverDAve and you guys support a guy like him. To bad these sites are not smart enough to see these new anonymous posters who just joined are Terrance. Sad
View attachment 1333876

View attachment 1333877

View attachment 1333878
Wow. Quite the drama with this.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's an interesting thing reading all this.. I'm a huge believer in due process and innocent until proven guilty etc.. But being one of those guys that could never survive in the marine industry for a year... Let alone 20. I can tell you that in my experience there are some in this industry that just always seem to have this kinda shit circling their name or brand. I haven't really seen one guy that has those problems come out the other side with a respectable company or respectable products.

RD

TimeBandit

Reaction score
What's the saying there are three sides to every story?

Smitty7

Reaction score
It's an interesting thing reading all this.. I'm a huge believer in due process and innocent until proven guilty etc.. But being one of those guys that could never survive in the marine industry for a year... Let alone 20. I can tell you that in my experience there are some in this industry that just always seem to have this kinda shit circling their name or brand. I haven't really seen one guy that has those problems come out the other side with a respectable company or respectable products.

RD
Breathing liquid resin is bad for you kids.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Breathing liquid resin is bad for you kids.

Also being in this industry for this long, it generally isn't the resin huffers.. These guys were this way before they got into it, and after. Point in fact what's OCM Tim doing nowadays.. I guarantee it isn't making an honest living.

RD

Markus

Reaction score

RD
As long as people are unable to use Google before they buy a boat, these folks are able to continue...

Status
Not open for further replies.