WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed cars hit the assembly Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Just checking in.. its Thanksgiving, I heard product was going to be delivered by today.. and my info doesnt come from here (or @LargeOrangeFont ) .. anyone got one in their garage yet? Anyone... Anyone.. ?

Just askin....🍻

Find out in 30 mins….

4EC04447-2F44-41A1-BF46-BEB10F9978B8.png

Laguna

Reaction score
You are asking the same questions I’ve asked them. 🤣. You are engaged in debate right now relitigating the deposits. Refundable or non-refundable is nearly irrelevant. The net-net is that anyone in the first 1000 can get their money out in probably 48 hours or less and Speed will actively help with the process.

I’m just happy I’ve fought off the stupidity enough to empower others to add their experience and knowledge of what we are going to see and when. I don’t need or want to be the single resource on this. I only pay attention because my money is wrapped up in it.

If you don’t want me to post another word in this thread, I won’t. Just say the word.
If you have to ask the owner of the site that question you already know the answer. Just stop

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I dont have the facebook or whatever platform to watch it. I was just asking. Their are people in the industry starting to get super frustrated.. so I was curious if anyone here has taken delivery.

We don’t know for sure at this moment. Might know more in another hour with the latest live update. There is a warehouse with several new finished ones they have been posting pics of.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
We don’t know for sure at this moment. Might know more in another hour with the latest live update. There is a warehouse with several new finished ones they have been posting pics of.

So I expect you to update in about an hour🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

But from what I've heard it's not likely any are being delivered in the next month or so..

But that's just what I've heard, so I am curious as to what his announcement says..

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

But from what I've heard it's not likely any are being delivered in the next month or so..

But that's just what I've heard, so I am curious as to what his announcement says..

I got these guys trained, they will update you for me. 🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I seem to remember you and the others lost that challenge of who could not post last time around 🤣.

The catch is Dave can’t call me for info anymore if he does not want me to post. 😉.

If I want info I will call Conner..

That said Connor posted this today.. which makes THREE SPEED CARS with #3 preproduction on the side now..

There’s more of these things out there than people realize. In the video this car has mirrors and front lights the other two do not have!

9D86DE9A-318D-4EB5-8DC3-925C8893CF04.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
On a side note Tyler says he believes the cars are in the mexico hisun facility.. they released a video this week and a bunch of people were speaking Spanish in the background not Chinese so that’s a good thing. Lol

Singleton

Reaction score
On a side note Tyler says he believes the cars are in the mexico hisun facility.. they released a video this week and a bunch of people were speaking Spanish in the background not Chinese so that’s a good thing. Lol
That makes sense. Tariffs for completed cars from China are insane.
Import to Mexico, finish the build and the tariffs are lower.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Update🤷🏻‍♂️

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Fuck the haters at this point. No other manufacturer of a product reputation offered world wide falls on one man as RG / SPEED. Especially the first months right in the middle of off road season.
Point is RG has every right to release just 25 cars for at least 30 days. That is a good idea in this situation of Speed just about a one man operation.
Trevor Milton (Nikola) wins by a prison sentence (likely)

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
If I want info I will call Conner..

That said Connor posted this today.. which makes THREE SPEED CARS with #3 preproduction on the side now..

There’s more of these things out there than people realize. In the video this car has mirrors and front lights the other two do not have!

View attachment 1175182

If I had to guess, I’d say the number on the pre-production cars is what ‘version’ or ‘revision’ they are.

Probably wrong though.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Happy thanksgiving!

If I had to guess, I’d say the number on the pre-production cars is what ‘version’ or ‘revision’ they are.

Probably wrong though.

That would make sense but they had cars in the 20’s at the shows?

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Wow! The video update tonight was worth the wait. Things are happening, cars are being dropped at buyer's places.

zhandfull

Reaction score
I might be reading into the update a little. My takeaway was Thanksgiving 2023 for production car delivery if you’re lucky.

outboard_256

Reaction score
Wow! The video update tonight was worth the wait. Things are happening, cars are being dropped at buyer's places.

That's pretty cool, Robby might meet his 5-8 week deadline then.

grumpy88

Reaction score
So has anybody been asked for money so there sxs can be delivered ?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Pictures like this is why I sold our banshees and dirtbikes and quit going to the dunes!! SxS's give no fuks!! $0 down 24mo same as cash killed the dunes imo.. Atleast most "sandcar" guys pay attention🤬

It's true, you had 2 barriers of entry before, 1 was riding skill, or 2 was a large investment in a sand car that couldn't be directly financed.

Dunes got pretty shitty around 2006, but when 2008 happened they were great for a few years.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
It's true, you had 2 barriers of entry before, 1 was riding skill, or 2 was a large investment in a sand car that couldn't be directly financed.

Dunes got pretty shitty around 2006, but when 2008 happened they were great for a few years.
Same with the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.