WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed cars hit the assembly Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
And I thought having to pull the rear seat in our Can Am to get to the battery was a PITA. LOL
Maybe you have to pull engine to get at a cooked fuel pump on this one?
Running out of fuel can definitely toast a fuel pump on some vehicles.

Reactions: t&y

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
In the picture it looks like RG has oil in his hand !
I don't disagree with this, but look at the picture, they are at the back of the red car, and Max is even up in the back of that car. I can't say anything certain one way or another, but just my observation.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
12345.jpg
efgdhd.jpg

EarpRider

Reaction score
Once again, why does RG feel the need to lie?
First - "tons" of customers cars are in Havasu. =lie.
Now - Speed car in Glamis ran out of gas.💁‍♂️
All SxS's break, and they've been driving the one that broke all over the place for months, just tell the truth.

EPL

Reaction score
Can am is the GOLD STANDARD ….. no stop rides, No FIRES 🔥

NO X3 recalls after 2018 !!
1st year on the x3 BRP had a recall on their new style X3 car!
Go on Co Part and see how many burned Can Ams there are at the auction , it would surprise you !! There are recalls on Can Ams , maybe not the X3 !

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
Your not answering my question if these come out and they are shit can speed utv come back from something like a stop ride keep in mind they don’t have the Infrastructure like polaris to handle a problem like this or lots of dealers to handle recalls
ABSOLUTELY !!!!

They can come back IF a Problem pops up

have you looked at Polaris…..

Fires, clutch issues, Stop Ride notices …

The big question is why do do SO many people buy a rzr ??
Answer -
They are cheaper!

No recalls from can am since 2017

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY !!!!

They can come back IF a Problem pops up

have you looked at Polaris…..

Fires, clutch issues, Stop Ride notices …

The big question is why do do SO many people buy a rzr ??
Answer -
They are cheaper!

No recalls from can am since 2017
Yes you are right but dose speed have the infrastructure too handle an issue like this if it arises

DLC

Reaction score
Go on Co Part and see how many burned Can Ams there are at the auction , it would surprise you !! There are recalls on Can Ams , maybe not the X3 !
Never heard of CO Part….

People boost the can am x3 to get more power out of it….

Have you heard of GOOGLE
0E8FA0D1-19AA-4521-BB3B-2EB64A41C1C1.png

DLC

Reaction score
Pintos used to catch fire
If they got jammed in the ass By a big ol car!

it’s called a rear ender !

Hibachi BBQ’s caused car fires also ….

the owners would slide the grill under car and go inside to watch a football game then when they came back out - Car BQ !!

EPL

Reaction score
Never heard of CO Part….

People boost the can am x3 to get more power out of it….

Have you heard of GOOGLE
View attachment 1177575
Look CoPart up it's an auction where they sell totaled vehicles . I have plenty of friends that have had may problems with Can Am steering racks , control arms breaking etc they just don't put recalls on them . You don't need to show me pictures of RZRs burning . I had one the caught on fire but I turned the key off so it quit pumping gas and was able to put it out , Polaris fly someone out to look at it !! I have purchased 2 RZRs since then because I like them !! ALL manufactures have there issues, its not just Polaris . DLC you don't need to respond to this post because I'm not like LOF and going to go back and forth for 6 months about it !!!!!!!!!!

DLC

Reaction score
Yes you are right but dose speed have the infrastructure too handle an issue like this if it arises
I would think that depends on How Many cars take a dump!

The Problem I see is No Real Profit on Cars sold until 5,000 Cars are built and released, LIKE actually out there In Public !! They are locked in on price.
Which is good for the customer but bad for the company !

I really like Speeds ideas and concepts i believe it’s the KISS method - Keep it simple stupid

DLC

Reaction score
Look CoPart up it's an auction where they sell totaled vehicles . I have plenty of friends that have had may problems with Can Am steering racks , control arms breaking etc they just don't put recalls on them . You don't need to show me pictures of RZRs burning . I had one the caught on fire but I turned the key off so it quit pumping gas and was able to put it out , Polaris fly someone out to look at it !! I have purchased 2 RZRs since then because I like them !! ALL manufactures have there issues, its not just Polaris . DLC you don't need to respond to this post because I'm not like LOF and going to go back and forth for 6 months about it !!!!!!!!!!
I have a 2018 can am x3 max w/ almost 5,000 miles on it.

lower A arms break / bend, Steering racks are round and get play sloppy, rear radius rods are Junk

all kinds of stuff

but like @riverroyal has stated he hasn’t had any issues….

I upgraded all the weak issues on my car at a cost $$$

but
I also drive my car and do 800 mile rides, 500 miles rides and I push my car !
edit - I also run 35’s so I know there is wear from the bigger tires
system 3 RT 320’s are da bomb

im 54 I have a really good friend from high school / actually middle school that is a Can am / BRP rep, so I am just a tad biased!

we do lunch… a lot, Because we are buds!!

Every brand has issues ….

Why would you buy another rzr AFTER IT caught fire?

I think …. I would try a different brand

Thats like saying my Ford F-250 6.0 sucks so I sold it and bought a newer F250 6.0 and I need to bullet proof it before it sucks….

no need for you to respond to this edit- post!

Last edited:

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Only on the internet and apparently RDP can the totally uninformed insinuate man or woman a liar ( get away with). There was a day you damn well best prove a man or woman a liar. This thread has become so fucked up the only value of it is a “Who’s Who” of RDP.

Now, now.
Show us on the Robbie doll where the bad men hurt you. 🙄😁

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Now, now.
Show us on the Robbie doll where the bad men hurt you. 🙄😁
RVR SWPR said:
Only on the internet and apparently RDP can the totally uninformed insinuate man or woman a liar ( get away with). There was a day you damn well best prove a man or woman a liar. This thread has become so fucked up the only value of it is a “Who’s Who” of RDP.
👍

riverroyal

Reaction score
I have a 2018 can am x3 max w/ almost 5,000 miles on it.

lower A arms break / bend, Steering racks are round and get play sloppy, rear radius rods are Junk

all kinds of stuff

but like @riverroyal has stated he hasn’t had any issues….

I upgraded all the weak issues on my car at a cost $$$

but
I also drive my car and do 800 mile rides, 500 miles rides and I push my car !
edit - I also run 35’s so I know there is wear from the bigger tires
system 3 RT 320’s are da bomb

im 54 I have a really good friend from high school / actually middle school that is a Can am / BRP rep, so I am just a tad biased!

we do lunch… a lot, Because we are buds!!

Every brand has issues ….

Why would you buy another rzr AFTER IT caught fire?

I think …. I would try a different brand

Thats like saying my Ford F-250 6.0 sucks so I sold it and bought a newer F250 6.0 and I need to bullet proof it before it sucks….

no need for you to respond to this edit- post!
Since I’m sitting here watching soccer with volume off, it’s in Spanish on every channel? I have a moment to type, it’s soccer, I can probably go wash my truck…

3000 miles now on our 2019 RC. No failures. No stop notices. I’ve done very little on reinforcement on known weak areas. Rear radius plate, front shock tower CNC brace. Both were not needed. Nothing wrong with the stock ones when I removed them. More for looks.
car is 2900 miles of hard pack. One trip to glamis.
i will say the sand is tough on these things. They work hard.
the havasu chop has not caused any visible issues. Nothing has slop or play. Which is pretty shocking. I hit whoops as fast as possibly, rarely roll them. No jumping, No crazy G outs
it’s amazing abuse these things take.
one thing in my favor is ours is a 2 seater. The 4 with actually 4 passengers Im sure is significantly heavier on the same suspension, motor, drive train. Pure physics on the 2 vs 4 must be substantially more.

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
this deal just keeps getting weirder. The zert fitting is a good idea in case you hear a CV clicking and want to throw some grease in just to get you by. But to say it’s for “ease of maintenance” is a flat wrong. And then to post again and say we don’t worry about the old grease and then say it is not for maintenance? This guy is smoking some good shit. He’s completely contradicting himself. And we all thought trump was his own worst enemy 😂 someone take away this guys phone

821A7734-9213-44BC-9A39-D04526170F23.png
AF8FAB4C-B65F-4656-92C1-94DDEAAAF819.png

outboard_256

Reaction score
This was the rumor I heard. I have no idea who John Spencer is but his explanation makes more sense to me than Robby's running out of fuel.

speed_ecu.jpg

rickym20

Reaction score
This was the rumor I heard. I have no idea who John Spencer is but his explanation makes more sense to me than Robby's running out of fuel.

View attachment 1177664
Not sure who he is either but if Robby had responses like this vs his other ones for any issues, he wouldn’t have so much upset customers. The lies is what is starting to snowball….

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

View attachment 1177664

IF Speed cars are ready to be delivered to customers and they just found something like this I have to wonder what the first Speed customers will experience.

Seems they will be the test fleet

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
IF Speed cars are ready to be delivered to customers and they just found something like this I have to wonder what the first Speed customers will experience.

Seems they will be the test fleet
They won’t be delivered, here comes another delay. I bet the ECU requires a different chip set to incorporate that “setting or adjustment” thus a 6 month delay

Groper

Reaction score
They won’t be delivered, here comes another delay. I bet the ECU requires a different chip set to incorporate that “setting or adjustment” thus a 6 month delay
I'll respectably disagree with you regarding a long delay due to an ECU flash, it takes me less than 10min to perform recoding on my 911 with a Autel Scanner, I can't imagine that a UTV would any more complicated but rather less involved.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Next up, LOF “Proxy” shows up. LMAO

prox·y
/ˈpräksē/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    the authority to represent someone else, especially in voting.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Didn't people say that these cars are being built in Mexico? This doesn't look like Spanish. View attachment 1177729

The first 100 cars are being built in China, after that, it's never been said by Speed that they will build them in Mexico. The only tie to Mexico was a post from a government official on IG celebrating a new Hisun factory, where they showed a Speed car in a Hisun wrap.
Originally these were being assembled in Texas at their Hisun plant, and they haven't ever said they were moving that to the new Mexico plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.