WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed cars hit the assembly Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well holy hell.. were you able to get out of the bathroom today? I'm sure you're "excited"🤣🤣

Ol carl⁶ or whatever his name was/is should be able to retire now🤣🤣
Funny you bring that up 😂
81722B57-2F29-4A72-85E4-5DDD1706B27D.png

Reactions: DLC

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
And you wasted your entire evening making memes to pander for likes from 3 other dudes…again 😂

Let’s see if they take the bait!
Another thread in which you continue to call everyone who didn’t buy a spot in line a hater. You’re invested financially and emotionally in Speed while you pretend to be unbiased
😂😂😂

Roosky01

Reaction score
Are there really going to be people that will pay $80k (on the secondary market) for these things? WTF?!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Are there really going to be people that will pay $80k (on the secondary market) for these things? WTF?!

I worked at a BMW dealership when the Z3 came out. Dennis Assael marked the first one he got to well over 100k.

Some poor smuck actually bought it at that price.

Some people have Far more money than sense.

Confucius say: There is an ass for every seat. 👍🏼

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
The real fun will begin when these things hit the market and consumer tests begin! What works, what breaks. Product and customer support is gonna be key to how well the reputation of this car is received. Break an A arm or axle, you aren't running to the nearest dealer for a replacement part and back up and running same day.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Another thread in which you continue to call everyone who didn’t buy a spot in line a hater. You’re invested financially and emotionally in Speed while you pretend to be unbiased
😂😂😂

Where did I say I was unbiased? I’m just informed because I’m waiting for a car.

As opposed to listening to a bunch of people that clearly know nothing about the car, process or product tell me it will never be made and assembly will never start in April
🤣
. Wrong again.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Honestly the thread would be fine if just one person didn’t post in it. Clearly that’s too much to ask

Wrong. Look at the people who have nothing of substance to add to the thread who came running in with personal attacks almost immediately.

It’s quite obvious where the problem lies, they perform the same song and dance right on cue, every single time.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don’t know anything about sxs “cars”…
Are razor owners like the Schiada owners of sxs cars?
They sure don’t seem to like this speed car thing very much.

Reactions: DWC

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Wrong. Look at the people who have nothing of substance to add to the thread who came running in with personal attacks almost immediately.

It’s quite obvious where the problem lies, they perform the same song and dance right on cue, every single time.
Really.

Just pointing out that what's below is the second post of the entire thread:
😂

8-9 months sure goes by quickly!

Oh it’s still April.
Is that adding substance or is that just trying to throw it in the "hater's" faces and immediately trying to prove they were wrong and you were right? How do you think that's going to go?

You can't really blame others entirely for these threads going south...

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

Your fancy "Staff Member" banner, is that what makes you think you're the arbiter of substance?

I've never made any personal attacks on RDP.

To a degree you are right about the "right on cue" thing.
You just need to realize what the cue is.
🤔🤔🤔

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Really.

Just pointing out that what's below is the second post of the entire thread:

Is that adding substance or is that just trying to throw it in the "hater's" faces and immediately trying to prove they were wrong and you were right? How do you think that's going to go?

You can't really blame others entirely for these threads going south...

You see any of them recanting their prognostications of this never kicking off on April? I don’t.

They went right for personal attacks per usual because they have nothing else. Every thread in the lounge is people telling each other what they think or what they do is better than someone else.

Look at finance threads, look at real estate threads, look at towing threads, look at boating threads, look at So Cal threads.

You can’t even get an acknowledgment here that this Speed program is moving forward 🤣🤣🤣. That is why it is plainly obvious where the problem lies.

So yea it is gonna get pointed out to them. They opened the thread, they are free to scroll right past it.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Your fancy "Staff Member" banner, is that what makes you think you're the arbiter of substance?

I've never made any personal attacks on RDP.

To a degree you are right about the "right on cue" thing.
You just need to realize what the cue is.
🤔🤔🤔

Let’s put it this way - I’ve added more substance to this thread related to the thread title than you have. People have a couple questions about the product. They aren’t getting an answer from a meme.

As far as cue.. that is obvious.

Memes directed at someone to disparage them is personal attack. You wouldn’t say that to me in person. Make no mistake, I could care less what memes you make or what you would or wouldn’t say to my face, but it is akin to calling someone an idiot or an asshole. You likely wouldn’t do that in person either.

But yea if you want to volley, expect a return in kind.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Let’s put it this way - I’ve added more substance to this thread related to the thread title than you have. People have a couple questions about the product. They aren’t getting an answer from a meme.

As far as cue.. that is obvious.

Memes directed at someone to disparage them is personal attack. You wouldn’t say that to me in person. Make no mistake, I could care less what memes you make or what you would or wouldn’t say to my face, but it is akin to calling someone an idiot or an asshole. You likely wouldn’t do that in person either.

But yea if you want to volley, expect a return in kind.
I've not called you anything.
I don't know you.

If you choose to adopt the alter ego of Ms. Psaki, yeah, I've made some fun.

Trust me, there's nothing I will type anywhere that I won't say in person.

As pointed out earlier, post #2 by you brought in the negative tone.
There's your cue.

Last edited:

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
You see any of them recanting their prognostications of this never kicking off on April? I don’t.

They went right for personal attacks per usual because they have nothing else. Every thread in the lounge is people telling each other what they think or what they do is better than someone else.

Look at finance threads, look at real estate threads, look at towing threads, look at boating threads, look at So Cal threads.

You can’t even get an acknowledgment here that this Speed program is moving forward 🤣🤣🤣. That is why it is plainly obvious where the problem lies.

So yea it is gonna get pointed out to them. They opened the thread, they are free to scroll right past it.
Well, you replied to Vic stating your responses were basically a direct result of the attacks of others.

But in the second post of this thread, you start the shit talking right off the bat. It was two minutes after the thread even started. Nobody else even had much of a chance to give you a poke.

Don't get the shit started then blame others for the direction the thread takes. Your interest in your first post in this thread was to try to give some other people the finger, not discuss the Speed car in a positive way and you know it.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I've not called you anything.
I don't know you.

If you choose to adopt the alter ego of Ms. Psaki, yeah, I've made some fun.

Trust me, there's nothing I will type anywhere that I won't say in person.

As pointed out earlier, post #2 by you brought in the negative tone.
There's your cue.

I would hope I don’t have to explain to you how a sarcastic comment directed at no one in particular is not a personal attack directed at one an individual.

HotRod82

Reaction score
The real fun will begin when these things hit the market and consumer tests begin! What works, what breaks. Product and customer support is gonna be key to how well the reputation of this car is received. Break an A arm or axle, you aren't running to the nearest dealer for a replacement part and back up and running same day.

Yeah, if this car is less than perfect or has a single chronic problem it's done. It will go by the way of Cannondale motorcycles.......

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Well, you replied to Vic stating your responses were basically a direct result of the attacks of others.

But in the second post of this thread, you start the shit talking right off the bat. It was two minutes after the thread even started. Nobody else even had much of a chance to give you a poke.

Don't get the shit started then blame others for the direction the thread takes. Your interest in your first post in this thread was to try to give some other people the finger, not discuss the Speed car in a positive way and you know it.

But yet I went on to discuss the speed car in a positive way after post 2 🤣 where is their positivity?

The others have yet to add any positive content or much factual information about the subject…at all.. ever.

Those who were wrong yet again have yet to admit it. Most have already made an appearance here clicking on a thread with with subject they know little about, have no interest in and read posts from a member then claim to loathe, yet visit the thread multiple times a day to see what he says.

That leaves them with 0 credibility on the subject matter and their counter motives are obvious.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Yeah, if this car is less than perfect or has a single chronic problem it's done. It will go by the way of Cannondale motorcycles.......

Yep. I’d say one severe chronic problem, yes. It gonna have some little stuff, they all do.

None of these cars are perfect.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
But yet I went on to discuss the speed car in a positive way after post 2 🤣 where is their positivity?

The others have yet to add any positive content or much factual information about the subject…at all.. ever.

Those who were wrong yet again have yet to admit it. Most have already made an appearance here clicking on a thread with with subject they know little about, have no interest in and read posts from a member then claim to loathe, yet visit the thread multiple times a day to see what he says.

That leaves them with 0 credibility on the subject matter and their counter motives are obvious.
So you set an "FU" tone and then move on to be positive. Got it. That always works out.

You keep blaming others. You really shouldn't. It's kind of like the kid in third grade who makes a fart noise and gets the class all out of control. Then when the kid gets called out on it it's, "What? I didn't do anything!"

Fact is you contribute to the negativity in these threads more than anybody. I understand you are passionate about the topic, but let some stuff go. If your confidence level is that high in Speed's success, you should be able to just roll your eyes at the other comments and have faith that the facts will eventually land on your side when it's all done. The end result would be a mostly productive discussion with of course some smart ass remarks thrown in, but that's far better than the arguing shit show we've already seen it turn into.

As a moderator, you should be able to take the high road.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
So you set an "FU" tone and then move on to be positive. Got it. That always works out.

You keep blaming others. You really shouldn't. It's kind of like the kid in third grade who makes a fart noise and gets the class all out of control. Then when the kid gets called out on it it's, "What? I didn't do anything!"

Fact is you contribute to the negativity in these threads more than anybody. I understand you are passionate about the topic, but let some stuff go. If your confidence level is that high in Speed's success, you should be able to just roll your eyes at the other comments and have faith that the facts will eventually land on your side when it's all done. The end result would be a mostly productive discussion with of course some smart ass remarks thrown in, but that's far better than the arguing shit show we've already seen it turn into.

We’ll just have to circle back on this one 😊

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

This started with a mostly productive discussion with some smart ass comments thrown in. That is all it was meant to be. You are describing exactly what was transpiring.

Note that I’m the only one adding any positive product content at all to the thread. Show me anything productive the peanut gallery has added.

I’ve said I was wrong on some of my prognostications. I’ve lost a couple friendly wagers on it. It is all in the name of fun.

I’m not any better than anyone else here, so don’t hold me to some different standard than you hold yourself to. We have debated topics before and made sarcastic comments back and forth.

If you or anyone else is mad I actually follow the process, get info from the source, and stay informed because I’m interested and have money down for a car, I’m not sure what else to tell you or them.

Status
Not open for further replies.