WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed loading in tonight .

dezrtracer

Reaction score
20210223_210446.jpg
You heard it here on RDP

JB in so cal

Reaction score
All of this buildup of these things reminds me of when the Segway was rumored to be the next generational step... All hype and the guy that developed it drove one off a cliff.

Seems to be smoke and mirrors, no?

riverroyal

Reaction score
All of this buildup of these things reminds me of when the Segway was rumored to be the next generational step... All hype and the guy that developed it drove one off a cliff.

Seems to be smoke and mirrors, no?
Ha. That was good. Cant call you a name.....
They called it 'it' its coming. Change the world.

DLC

Reaction score
One pic is all ya got!!!

roll that beautiful bean footage! We need more pics!

They are unloading at night under the cover if darkness to keep the mystery ALIVE..... Alive I say.... Speed cars are Alive!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
They’ve been working on that place the last couple of weekend that I’ve been out there.

dezrtracer

Reaction score
One pic is all ya got!!!

They are unloading at night under the cover if darkness to keep the mystery ALIVE..... Alive I say.... Speed cars are Alive!

Sorry one picture only . D
One pic is all ya got!!!

Sorry only one picture . Didn't want the cops to show up since I had a few beers 😂

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Those are all leftover Speed built Wildcats they are going to try to sell first before they are obsolete, not the new Speed cars.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
They’ve been working on that place the last couple of weekend that I’ve been out there.

I have seen them in and out of there too for almost a month now. I think they been clearing the place out. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlanB

Reaction score
I have seen them in and out of there too for almost a month now. I think they been clearing the place out. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, my house is just up the street. They were there everyday the past two weeks. I also saw a Speed car on a flatbed trailer up by the entrance to the Refuge.