WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Spicy Addicts Unite...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I love spicy food. I NEED my food to have some kick to it, bland food is just boring to me. Blah.

Turns out there is a reason for this!

Now with that outa the way, let's share some recipes that do it for you.

I can't be the only one on here...

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Marie Sharp's Hot Sauce.... available on Amazon. My wife says it makes the top of her head tingle.... LOL

alpha 1

Reaction score
+1 on the Marie Sharp's got hooked on it on my first trip to Belize, love it ! not vinegar based, usually order the regular hot and the orange pulp great stuff

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Throw a little olive oil in a pan...

Add finely chopped fresh habenero and cheater garlic (the garlic you buy pre chopped in a jar) and cook until the garlic browns.

Add chicken and vegetables of your choice..

Add pepper and garlic salt to taste.

Roasted habenero gives off a nice smokey flavor, and who doesn't like roasted garlic?

Best stir fry Ever. Yum.

yz450mm

Reaction score
There is a Thai place near my house that I get dinner from once a week, and I always get the same exact thing. "Beef Garlic Lover" plate, Extra Extra Extra spicy, with a Cucumber and onion salad on the side. The beef is on fire, and the salad has a sweet dressing that is the exact opposite of spicy. It's an amazing combo, and besides Friday afternoon beers, is the highlight of my week.

I'm with you on the spicy thing, I want pretty much everything I eat to have some kick to it!

rrrr

Reaction score
I put Huy Fong Sambal Oelek ground chili paste on everything.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Grow, dry out with dehumidifier, grind with coffee grinding, add as much to everything you eat...............depending on how froggy you’re feeling.

920BBA23-8F0E-46A1-91E1-A38AC2225341.jpeg

8ED3E89B-6E94-4DB5-A187-01AF5F66025A.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I've seen it said those are the hotest, and I've seen it said the ghost peppers are the hotest.

Anyone know for sure?

Reepers without a doubt.

My father in law grows chiles as a hobby and has always tried to grow something I couldn't eat, the Reeper was the first.

Give that drying and coffee grinding a try, it helps with digestion the next day. You can do it with all kinds of chiles, depending on the flavoring you're looking for and the heat.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Reepers without a doubt.

My father in law grows chiles as a hobby and has always tried to grow something I couldn't eat, the Reeper was the first.

Give that drying and coffee grinding a try, it helps with digestion the next day. You can do it with all kinds of chiles, depending on the flavoring you're looking for and the heat.

Thank you bro. I will.

Chill and Ibarra is a pretty good combo as well. 👍

alpha 1

Reaction score
was out in Moab a few weeks ago riding dirt bikes with some guys from SLC one of them brought a bottle of Siracha mayo cant recall the brand but it was really good on everything said he gets it in a Asian market up in SLC. also try Beaver brand extra hot jalapeno mustard pretty good on bratwurst's.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I’ve resorted to mixing random hot sauces in with a lot of different condiments like chalula and Katchup for fries, burgers etc. if you like hard boiled eggs mix up some A1 sauce and chalula or whatever your favorite hot sauce and dip your eggs into it. Sounds weird but it’s the bomb.

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
If your looking for something different in a hot sauce then try Truff. its sold in some whole foods, butcher shops (the Butchery) and i think its on amazon. I think its a really great flavor and has a pretty good kick at the end. I usually just get the normal version but they have a spicery version too

JFMFG

Reaction score
Make some tacos with what they call ass blaster hot sauce

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
rec·i·pe

/ˈresəˌpē/

noun

A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required.
"a traditional Indonesian recipe"

Just sayin...

:p

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I would put my wife's ability to eat hot food against anyone, I mean anyone. They eat hot shit in Laos, but my wife just pushes the limits.

I'll never forget we went to this Thai restaurant in Vegas. They asked her 1 to 10 on the hot meter and of course my wife says 10. They asked her like three times if she was sure. Well anyways she gets her food, puts it away like it's ice cream. Well we get in the car to leave and I give her a little peck on the lips. My lips, eyes, mouth and everything on my face started to burn so bad I couldn't see or breathe. I am not kidding my lips were burning so bad for an hour I couldn't stand it. :D NUTS!! Ghost peppers aren't shit to her, it's crazy.

Laos hot is fricken hot. Those people eat some hot as food. I like hot, but not where I can't taste anything but hot.