WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Spitting Motivation

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
literally. I heard RDP may bring him on as a moderator. Snowflake warning for language.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I keep waiting to hear

But there's more you get all this valued at 35 dollars and we will double it all for 10 payments of 3.99 a month

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

floatn turd

Reaction score
Guys full of shit!
Boggs didn't have his clothes on.

4gIoO4gEzMW5O.gif

jailbird141

Reaction score
The dumbass forgot to mention, someone else does the thinking for them. That's how they get through their day. Someone else tells them when to wake up, when to eat, what to eat, when to shower, when to go to the yard, when to go to bed. Imagine the mess if someone wasn't doing the thinking for them. 🤔

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
You might want to do some research on this guy before you support or even believe the bullshit he spouts.

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
Was he not an inmate?
Yes he was. Do some research on him and you will find many sources who did time with him call complete bullshit on his stories. I have no personal knowledge of this guy, that's why I said, "You might want to do some research on this guy" before you buy what he's saying.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
I really like a lot of what he has to say about making the best out of yourself and whatever situation you are in. Using having to do without as motivation to improve and appreciating the things you do have.
I would like to see someone call him a fraud to his face.

Magic Mike

Reaction score
I've seen people talking bad about him, seemingly using his name for clout, also people saying he's real...
I'll probably never know for sure, just trying to say that I see a lot of positivity in what he says.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Did I just watch something of worth...probably I doubt it...maybe???...