Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Wokeness?
Screenshot_20220517-181137.jpg

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Are there multiple covers? WTF? Elon Musk's mother is on there too....

Screenshot_20220518-065147.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm not one to bitch about weight or physical condition. I'm far from the weight lifting Adonis I was 15 years ago. A decade before that, I swam 3-4 miles a day, and lifted weights...our goals or priorities change.

That said, the swimsuit edition used to be about one thing. Not this.
This is Ford's Mach E Mustang...it's not a Mustang. "Mustang" types won't buy it, like the "swimsuit" edition guys won't buy this.

Last edited:

Ladsm

Reaction score
As much as I dont like the Kardashians, Kim would be my issue.

Ultra...Good

Reaction score
Sports Illustrated already shot themselves in the foot 2 years ago. They had their first trans-testicled model Valentina Sampaio. Last year was the first tranny cover, um, dude. I just cannot bring myself to call it a woman, especially if they still have the twig and berries. And if they get those lopped off, it still does not make it a woman. I guess the science is not settled on that though?

Having a big woman or an older woman in that rag does not surprise me at all.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
🤮🤮🤮🤮

There is absolutely nothing sporty about that picture. She’s in a magazine that writes about sports and athletes why?
Hey now….who are you to judge? She might be a a different type of athlete……

People need to broaden their view to the changing world where EVERYONE gets a trophy. :looking:

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Why is Elon's mom holding that palm frond in front of her crotch? Is she a dude too?

77charger

Reaction score
I havent bought or looked at one since kate upton wan in there.I got tired of their wokeness fairness etc.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Hey now….who are you to judge? She might be a a different type of athlete……

People need to broaden their view to the changing world where EVERYONE gets a trophy. :looking:
Ya she's vying for Joey Chestnuts crown.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Chili Palmer….I was just yanking your chain and totally agree with you. 👍

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Chili Palmer….I was just yanking your chain and totally agree with you. 👍
Oh I know. 😁 It appears that our resident wokesters were either banned or finally moved on to “greener” pastures. Now we can joke with each other without someone being a little bitch about it and getting all bent out of shape.

samsah33

Reaction score
This is the old hot dog cart question in biz school - if you have a hot dog cart and it's successful and you want to expand, you need to understand why it's successful - if because of location, then you need to find other comparable locations for your new carts, if because of food quality, then you need to maintain that level of quality across all of your carts, etc...

What SI fails to understand is that the reason the swimsuit issue was successful was the hotness of the swimsuit models, and they should have expanded on that. Men did not flock to the issue because of diversity - men don't care about a hot model's race, she's either hot or she's not, period. Why SI expanded on diversity and not hotness is beyond me...

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Folks from the south according to my 30 seconds of research. It's an old chart, so maybe Hawaiians have come around in the last 7 years.
7j0omg17phrf4alyd1dxykevkcnp7ixtt9k4e9t5koni2rblstmynkmqxn5s3oov.jpg
You seem well versed in such things, what is BBW?

no, I’m not googling that.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Another stellar specimen from this year's issue. No ballast tanks needed when you're roll'in with a couple of these sweeties.

1652896058622.png

Springfield

Reaction score
and so.........all the free judges here who I am sure all look like Roman statues, she is laughing all the way to the bank cause she is getting 💰. 🤨
She isnt whining for a Dem handout, go girl! 😆