WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Spring Meetup On Saturday - Pirates

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Weather looks nice on Saturday (80 degrees) and there is a big meet up at Pirates to kick off the season. Thinking of rolling out Saturday morning with my boys and running up there.

Anyone want to co pilot with me? If I end up doing it, will be launching at Windsor around 9:30 - 10am.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

J5Daytona

Reaction score
We are driving in from Phoenix Friday morning , Gonna do a little floating in Havasu after we get there then heading to pirates saturday morning .

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Going to have to bail on this plan. Forgot I have baseball practice to coach for the little guy on Saturday morning. Been rained out so this will be the first one and we can't miss it. Oh well........

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Based on some of the characters and their inability to make any sense in the comments on RW, I'll pass.

And if you add in the river water temp, we'll probably just spend our time at Steamboat, 3 Dunes, or the Channel.

gqchris

Reaction score
Based on some of the characters and their inability to make any sense in the comments on RW, I'll pass.

And if you add in the river water temp, we'll probably just spend our time at Steamboat, 3 Dunes, or the Channel.

Yup, its going to be quite the scene I am sure. Seeing some previews on the 'Gram, looks to be a certified shitshow. Them hoes been cooped up for a whole long time, and they are gonna let loose!

gqchris

Reaction score
Going to have to bail on this plan. Forgot I have baseball practice to coach for the little guy on Saturday morning. Been rained out so this will be the first one and we can't miss it. Oh well........

I would have definitely taken you up on the copilot offer. I have to go grab my Baker and tug it back from storage to HB. My normal house I stay at in Havasu is occupied, so it may be a bombing run solo :(

Reactions: DWC

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Looks like I'll have to check it out, I love a good shit show. Gonna be in Havasu Fri-Tues.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Damn that sounds like fun. Been cooped up in the house all winter, boat needs a good spring cleaning and detail and lower unit needs post winter impeller replacement AND its 15 hours to Havi- whaaaa😭😭😭 whaaaaa- POST PICTURES and include a "Scratch and Sniff" I wanna smell boat fumes!!

She's Mine

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a bonzai out Saturday after dropping my daughter off at LAX. Possibly hitting Parker on Sunday. Where can I launch solo on Sunday in Parker? I haven't done that before.

Reactions: DWC