WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Obamagate -Spy Gate, Obama accused of wiretapping Trump Tower

Sandlord

Reaction score
In an astonishing series of early morning tweets, the firebrand President claimed his predecessor had bugged his phones during the ?very sacred election process?, slamming the allegations as a ?Nixon/Watergate? scandal.

?Is it legal for a sitting President to be ?wire tapping? a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!? he said in another tweet.

does this explain why Obama and Jarrett are hiring Lawyers?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
If this went down it's gonna be a shit storm. This is such an egregious abuse of the office it defies comprehension. They probably figured Trump would never win anyway so they weren't gonna get caught, and they could hopefully catch something bad on the taps to black mail him into going away after the election when Hillary won and he was continuing to accuse her of criminal activity.

Staggering.

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
Or just another example of trumps baseless claims with no eveidence of anything. He has all the power in the world now, let's see the proof...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Holy shit, your President is delusional. :yikes

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Yep, big accusations.

Let's see the proof, or reasons why. Otherwise, it doesn't look good for him to say it.

Brian

Trump is no dummy, he knows the blowback of making a false accusation more than anyone. Leads me to believe he has copies of the FISA warrants (most likely scenario imo), or.... they were doing it illegally and someone leaked him the data to him internally, which would be out of this world.

This puts the 'Russia' narrative in much greater perspective, to get a FISA warrant, which is basically a rubber stamp on surveillance, all you have to present is that the subject is engaging in activity with foreign actors, foreign governments.

My guess is GRADS will be chewing soap by the time this all comes to light. :p

Trump is continually underestimated by the opposition tards, he has yet to be proven wrong when he makes these public call outs.

GRADS

Reaction score
It sounds crazy...I'll give you that.
But the sob is usually proven right at the end of the day.
Um, no he's not. And when he's not he either does a pivot, calls it fake news, blames hillary (still) or goes on twitter and calls someone else out.
He's a total psycho ... needs to turn off the TV and start acting like a "president" ...
X1000 I thought after his speech the other night he had turned a corner when in reality he was just reading something that someone else wrote.
Fixed it for you.

No, it's your.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I agree completely Racey. There is so much going on that us mere peasants have no knowledge of and to some extent, we don't need to know.

Regardless, this is no way to garner support from those that oppose him, just adds more fuel to the fire.

Brian

Trump is no dummy, he knows the blowback of making a false accusation more than anyone. Leads me to believe he has copies of the FISA warrants (most likely scenario imo), or.... they were doing it illegally and someone leaked him the data to him internally, which would be out of this world.

This puts the 'Russia' narrative in much greater perspective, to get a FISA warrant, which is basically a rubber stamp on surveillance, all you have to present is that the subject is engaging in activity with foreign actors, foreign governments.

My guess is GRADS will be chewing soap by the time this all comes to light. :p

Trump is continually underestimated by the opposition tards, he has yet to be proven wrong when he makes these public call outs.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
There were FISA court requests. National review article I can't get to post had it started on June.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Well see how this plays out in the center ring of the circus.

But this quote, reported by
CNN, is rich:
"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Lewis said in a statement early Saturday afternoon.

"As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any US citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

GRADS

Reaction score
My presidency is about to go down in flames because proof is coming out that the Russians helped me win....hey look over there Obama tapped my wires.:rolleyes Ole Trumplethinskin is running out of pivot moves.:lmao

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Um, no he's not. And when he's not he either does a pivot, calls it fake news, blames hillary (still) or goes on twitter and calls someone else out.

Now who's dillusional?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Well see how this plays out in the center ring of the circus.

But this quote, reported by
CNN, is rich:
"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," Lewis said in a statement early Saturday afternoon.

"As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any US citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false."

well that doesnt sound correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Your President.

Just like he was delusional when he said he'd win the Republican nomination?

Just like he was delusional when he said all those fake women were lying about sexual harassment?

Just like he was delusional when he said the Russian hooker story was BS?

Just like he was delusional when he said he'd win the Presidency?

You are the delusional fool.............Madam housewife!

BTW, I think you're approaching menopause, your cycle is getting irregular. :thumbsdown

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Let's not forget that Obama already got caught doing massive bugging and record intrusion into the Associated Press's phones back in 2013, even went as far as bugging the family of one of the AP journalists.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Let's not forget that Obama already got caught doing massive bugging and record intrusion into the Associated Press's phones back in 2013, even went as far as bugging the family of one of the AP journalists.

Likewise with James Rosen of Fox.

westair

Reaction score
Obama was getting very paranoid about Trump wiping out his legacy if elected ...... and now Obama moving back to Washington next to the White House shows how desperate he has become. I have no doubt he's been responsible for a lot of the shit going on since the election

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Obama was getting very paranoid about Trump wiping out his legacy if elected ...... and now Obama moving back to Washington next to the White House shows how desperate he has become. I have no doubt he's been responsible for a lot of the shit going on since the election

Odumboo is nothing more than a puppet for the deep state. This is a war against them and if we can get that traitor too, it would be a bonus.

On the reporter note, don't forget Sharyl Attkisson's home & office when she worked at CBS. She was getting to close for comfort in discovering what the Bitch of Benghazi was really doing.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Your President.

I know you're a little slow GRADS, this may help

5tp.jpg

:p

500bbc

Reaction score
Maybe Lois Lerner will weigh on the veracity of the Talking Turd?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Obummer blamed Bush for many years.

X1000 I thought after his speech the other night he had turned a corner when in reality he was just reading something that someone else wrote.

No, it's your.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
number one, number two, or number three ..........

While 'assuming' Billy accosted Lynch at Sky Harbor for 'damning Email leaks', that may NEVER have been his aim at all .

Bill Clinton MAY have confronted Lynch about 'TRUMP WIRETAPS' and what kind of info HE and HRC could use against Trump .

Maybe Bill was not 'blocking and defending', but actually, 'asking for attack materials', possibly gained by the illegal wiretaps .

Throwing 'shade' like the "Russian Trump Fix", is a PERFECT PLOY to distract everyone from the REAL CRIME of Obama 'wiretapping Trump' .

DO NOT look at what I am doing, but LOOK OVER THERE ! >>>>>>>>>>>

GRADS

Reaction score
There's only three option here...

1. Trump is more nuts than we suspected, a true paranoid.

2. Or he's correct, in which case there's probable cause that he committed treason. No president can order a wiretap. For federal agents to obtain a wiretap on Trump's phone conversations, the Justice Department would first have had to convince a federal judge that it had gathered sufficient evidence that there was probable cause to believe that Trump had committed a serious crime or was an agent of a foreign power, depending on whether it was a criminal or foreign intelligence wiretap.

3. Or Trump's outburst was triggered by a commentary on Breitbart News reporting an assertion Thursday night by rightwing talk-radio host Mark Levin suggesting Obama and his administration used "police state" tactics last fall to monitor the Trump team's dealings with Russian operatives. If this was the source of Trump's ravings this morning, we've got a president willing to put the prestige and power of his office behind a baseless claim emanating from rightwing purveyors of lies.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
In an astonishing series of early morning tweets, the firebrand President claimed his predecessor had bugged his phones during the ?very sacred election process?, slamming the allegations as a ?Nixon/Watergate? scandal.

?Is it legal for a sitting President to be ?wire tapping? a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!? he said in another tweet.

does this explain why Obama and Jarrett are hiring Lawyers?

If there was a wire tap it is because one of our law enforcement or intelligence agencies convinced a
Judge that there was probable cause to believe somebody in Trumps circle broke some pretty serious laws. Or Trump could just be full of shit about there being a warrant. I'd say 50/50 odds.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

2. Or he's correct, in which case there's probable cause that he committed treason. No president can order a wiretap. For federal agents to obtain a wiretap on Trump's phone conversations, the Justice Department would first have had to convince a federal judge that it had gathered sufficient evidence that there was probable cause to believe that Trump had committed a serious crime or was an agent of a foreign power, depending on whether it was a criminal or foreign intelligence wiretap.

3. Or Trump's outburst was triggered by a commentary on Breitbart News reporting an assertion Thursday night by rightwing talk-radio host Mark Levin suggesting Obama and his administration used "police state" tactics last fall to monitor the Trump team's dealings with Russian operatives. If this was the source of Trump's ravings this morning, we've got a president willing to put the prestige and power of his office behind a baseless claim emanating from rightwing purveyors of lies.

I know you have no clue who Mark Levin is, but whoever wrote he's a "right wing purveyor of lies", obviously doesn't know him either.

What a difference a day makes, eh dope? ;)

RodnJen

Reaction score
Trump has Geraldo on his side, awesome.

Meaney77

Reaction score

Sorry man, 2 paragraph rule. Post was way too long to read.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

Or.... Obama did what Trump said and ordered an ILLEGAL wire tap. I.E. not approved by the courts.

Are you so fucking stupid that you can't even wrap your mind around that at all?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Prove that whackadoodle conspiracy theory and I'll donate $1000 to the charity of your choice.

News flash mac daddy, not everything is a conspiracy theory.
Be careful, with obamas history, and Trumps tendency to actually know more than you think he knows, you could be out a grand pretty fast.