WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Square aluminum bimini system

JSquared

M31
Reaction score
Anyone know who in Havasu/ Ft. Mohave does custom biminis with the square aluminum tubing like the Bennington? We just picked up the JC and I’m not a fan of the stainless poles. Love the Bennington system, so we’re thinking about changing out the biminis. Thanks

PlanB

Reaction score
In Stitches in Havasu did the bimini on my Bennington, but they got the tubing from Sun Country. You might give In Stitches a call and see if they can somehow get the aluminum.

Reaction score
I just bought a Regency and Toni's Canvas is adding a front bimini. I think she is getting the frame from Sun Country and making the cover. I ordered the front bmini for my last boat from National Bimini top. It was ok but only 1 inch tube.

JSquared

M31
Reaction score
I spoke with Toni, but she seemed super busy. We’re going to use Custom Covers. The custom stainless steel poles with custom Bimini should turn out bitchin. Good luck with your adder.

Tooned Up

Reaction score
There’s a guy in Phoenix that does square tubing frames and custom fit biminis. He did mine last year and did custom drop down shades. He is not fast by any means, but does good work and his prices are fair.
Cabana Boy Scott 602-561-3323