WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SSSS anyone going this year?

beerrun

Reaction score
Going with. Y son in law on Saturday

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I’ll probably be there. It’s always a good day of beers and shopping even if you don’t buy anything. I sure hope the county or state doesn’t mandate masks. That would be a deal killer.

Ladsm

Reaction score
Willow Valley Poker run is that weekend. Not gonna miss a great boating event.

Yldboyz

Reaction score
I’ll probably be there. It’s always a good day of beers and shopping even if you don’t buy anything. I sure hope the county or state doesn’t mandate masks. That would be a deal killer.

Depends if the dirt bag is still in office, we might be locked down again if he stays.

I'll be there with the kids.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
95% sure I will be there.

KK12

Reaction score
I’ll be there. Getting a new can am x3 this season so I’ll have things to buy. Plus the wife and kid enjoy going.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I’ll be there. Getting a new can am x3 this season so I’ll have things to buy. Plus the wife and kid enjoy going.

What did you get? I've been looking hard at the 2022 X3 XRS RR Max w/ Smart Shox.

riverroyal

Reaction score
how does this show compare to the one at firebird raceway? Also the same month.

KK12

Reaction score
What did you get? I've been looking hard at the 2022 X3 XRS RR Max w/ Smart Shox.

That’s what I’m getting. Had a deposit down on a ‘21 but when the ‘22s were released last week I switched my deposit to the new one. I was told they will be arriving in November.

glamis0812

Reaction score
IMG_3989.png

EmpirE231

Reaction score
show has been kinda a waste the last few years anyway, other than having some overpriced beers with some friends.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
show has been kinda a waste the last few years anyway, other than having some overpriced beers with some friends.
Its become more and more of a waste of time over the years, it should be the Sand Sport UTV Show. Same thing as the LA boat show but we still went just because you saw old friends and it signaled the end of the season. Our first Glamis trip for years was the first weekend after the show.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
My sandrail was supposed to be on display. Engine and trans delayed
As long as ready to hit glamis October I say screw the UTV show 😂

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Its become more and more of a waste of time over the years, it should be the Sand Sport UTV Show. Same thing as the LA boat show but we still went just because you saw old friends and it signaled the end of the season. Our first Glamis trip for years was the first weekend after the show.

i might exhibit under a different name.. 😳. It’s all the same rdp fun though. 🤪

Hammer

Reaction score
Not to sound like a debbie downer..... The show is the same every year. nothing new or exciting to check out. And my RZR doesn't need any more money thrown at it!:D

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Not to sound like a debbie downer..... The show is the same every year. nothing new or exciting to check out. And my RZR doesn't need any more money thrown at it!:D

I just try to buy my junk for the year there. Great prices, No shipping. If you are building a car, it’s gonna be great, as everyone will bring everything that they have to sell.

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Im with ya Mike, I really though enjoyed going Friday nights, getting a good buzz going with like minded friends and just soaking up the energy. The Stereos going, people just roaming. Really enjoyed! I never really went to go shopping, except maybe a whip or something.

That being said, obviously the last few years just arent the same anymore. This is one of them and I have no desire either to attend in the future.

Hammer

Reaction score
I just try to buy my junk for the year there. Great prices, No shipping. If you are building a car, it’s gonna be great, as everyone will bring everything that they have to sell.

Valid Point.

satellitemike

Reaction score
Wow this thing really exists!
20210913_144820.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk