WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

St Patties run Sat March 14 on Delta

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Saturday March 14th
Delta Lunch Bunch will have our annual St Patties run rain or shine. Starting time is usually 9am ish and we typically hit a few watering holes. All boats are welcome. There will be everything from ski boats to 130+ mph beasts. Plenty of options to follow someone if needed. Or 707Dog has something like 14 seats on his cool sled. :D

stoker2001

Reaction score
should be a hoot,i got a new-to-me Titus race prepped lower I am dying to try,mayby help me keep up with a certain STV (ballistic Bill)

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
This is always a great run. For those that don't know the delta well this is a great way to follow along and learn the waters.

So funny!! If you have 110+ mph with turn carving abilities like a high performance sports car you can follow Highvoltage329 around the Delta. :D It's always fun to watch him & his awesome wife wave as they go flying by us.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Saturday March 14th
Delta Lunch Bunch will have our annual St Patties run rain or shine. Starting time is usually 9am ish and we typically hit a few watering holes. All boats are welcome. There will be everything from ski boats to 130+ mph beasts. Plenty of options to follow someone if needed. Or 707Dog has something like 14 seats on his cool sled. :D

So Where is this Delta lunch Bunch Meeting at 9am??
I'll be at the B&W resort on the Mokelumne River, Where it runs into the San Joaquin River.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Saturday March 14th

Rob, is the meet up at the secret place.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Why say All boats are welcome, if it takes place at the Secret place.

It’s been a long standing line ever since I’ve ran with the DLB off and on for years . I will confirm for you. Kinda of a running joke because it’s at the same place always. Hopefully you can make it.

Ray

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
It’s been a long standing line ever since I’ve ran with the DLB off and on for years . I will confirm for you. Kinda of a running joke because it’s at the same place always. Hopefully you can make it.

Ray
Thank you, I'll have to check delta charts, I'm not familiar with the canals to where you meet.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
So Where is this Delta lunch Bunch Meeting at 9am??
I'll be at the B&W resort on the Mokelumne River, Where it runs into the San Joaquin River.

We typically launch from B&W so you are welcome to follow us. Sometimes my lovely bride changes her mind & we launch from Benicia & make a full day of it. Either way, there will be plenty of people launching at BW. The secret place is a joke amongst the "group" to keep any water patrol "off the scent" & leave us alone. Hope to see you.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Ah Fack...... Rob I’ll call you Monday to figure out flight stuff...... I’m going to be the only MFKER moving to CA at this rate. This year round boating deal is a HUGE attraction!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Ah Fack...... Rob I’ll call you Monday to figure out flight stuff...... I’m going to be the only MFKER moving to CA at this rate. This year round boating deal is a HUGE attraction!

You know the drill, you are welcome @ our lil house anytime.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
By all boats they mean everyone but the cops. Lol:p

someone will PM you the details. (Along with anyone else that wants to come)

Why say All boats are welcome, if it takes place at the Secret place.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Let’s see, I’m not coaching baseball this year so Saturdays are open. The kids can get to their own games. Hmmmmmm...

if I have a boat then why not:D

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Let’s see, I’m not coaching baseball this year so Saturdays are open. The kids can get to their own games. Hmmmmmm...

if I have a boat then why not:D

We will find seats for u if Speedster sells

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Fairly certain this will be a good time....as almost any time running around the Delta is. If anybody is in town early or staying late im sure some of us local folk will be out running around most of the weekend.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Hopefully that 707Dog guy graces us with his presence.........:D:cool:

MoreyMcC

Reaction score
Hello Everybody! This Dude told me I should join the Delta lunch bunch! He had a DCB called Orange Gasm I have tried Twice with no response. Looks like a fun group and I’m always on the Delta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Hello Everybody! This Dude told me I should join the Delta lunch bunch! He had a DCB called Orange Gasm I have tried Twice with no response. Looks like a fun group and I’m always on the Delta.

That's Jeff & his DCB & trailer are a work of art.
Nothing to join, just a great group of people that enjoy boating & laying down miles on the water, some of us more than others.
We are doing a memorial run on March 7 for a good friend we lost in a boating accident almost four years ago. That run will start just outside Discovery Bay.
The St Patties run starts at a resort(that ends in wood, starts with Or) just up the slough from Discovery Bay.

707dog

Reaction score

thats jeff he is not much of a internet guy ... he is a chiefs fan so he is probably still doing a victory dance.

DLB is a unofficial group of boating misfits who take misguided tours around the delta pillaging what ever fine establishment that will let us in and burn more fuel than our wifes know about:cool:

Last edited:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
thats jeff he is not much of a internet guy ... he is a chiefs fan so he is probably still doing a victory dance.

DLB is a unofficial group of boating misfits who take misguided tours around the delta pillaging what ever fine establishment that will let us in and burn more fuel than our wifes know about:cool:

Spot on!!
Watch out for the guy named Nice Pair. He drives the hell out of a twin whacker all white 28 Skater with a red stripe down each side. He & his wife Shorty are "in charge" of setting up the stops & they are SPECTACULAR people.
Depending on weather, a cabin @ B&W for the night sounds very intriguing. Thankfully we will have another hour of daylight by then.

MoreyMcC

Reaction score
All sounds good! Can’t wait to meet everybody!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I believe theres only a few guys, like Grads, that have alienated themselves with the dlb girls & guys. I wasn't around when that all went down. Hopefully the weather will cooperate but we will be there rain or shine.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Maybe Hula or Bully could join us for this awesome weekend........
Seems nobody likes them much:rolleyes::eek::D

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Any of you guys that like to run miles & visit new bars would LOVE this run. We have PLENTY of parking @ our house & happy to help with accommodations. Heaven forbid we do a SF Bay run that weekend.......

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
In fairness (and I hope he reads this, because I know he’s closing in MPH wise) but you’re still out in front.

About the only way I have a chance to get in front of other twin outboards is when we see a bunch of cruisers & surf boats.....

renodaytona

Reaction score
Was hoping to have the Daytona back on the water to make it down for this but not going to happen.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
The trip has been Canceled, I would of been in room 18 top of the Levee.
I have a buyer coming for my Campbell tomorrow. it's for Sale

I assume that's good news for you, congrats!?!!!!?!
What boat is next?

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
I assume that's good news for you, congrats!?!!!!?!
What boat is next?
Well good and Sad, I really don't want to sell her, But I need to pay off some bills, Next boat Will have to wait, i'm not sure what the next boat will be.
I think I might go back to Flatty's, Those drag boats are fun.
Have a nice St Patties run, I will be at the B&W resort 2nd week Oct for our family Reunion.
We have been doing Family reunion at B&W since the 60's every Oct.

bocco

Reaction score
Is there a sign up thread? The DLB site on PreformanceBoats.com is pretty quiet.