WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stagecoach 2019

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Looks like it falls in the same dates as Desert Storm again this year.

Lineup looks amazing!

64074.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

DWC

Reaction score
Damn that’s a great line up.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Yeah, was putting together the 2019 calendar last week and figured that out. Which is the better event to go to?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Yeah, was putting together the 2019 calendar last week and figured that out. Which is the better event to go to?

I love Country music and have always wanted to go to Stagecoach. Desert Storm is my favorite trip of the year though, so I am a little torn.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I love Country music and have always wanted to go to Stagecoach. Desert Storm is my favorite trip of the year though, so I am a little torn.
I'm really bummed. The last two years it has been on back to back weekends and worked out great for us. We will do Stagecoach this year with a huge group of friends. In a lot of ways it is better than DS and in other ways it is not. I've always been of the mindset of where ever I am and whoever i'm with is the best time around!

Riley1

Reaction score
I also love Country music. However I have never seen a stagecoach line up that Made me want attend.
I've already got my lodging set up for Desert Storm.

Colt Ford is at the Brandin Iron Friday Nov 9th. But already have Laughlin plans that weekend.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I also love Country music. However I have never seen a stagecoach line up that Made me want attend.

Colt Ford is at the Brandin Iron Friday Nov 9th. But already have Laughlin plans that weekend.
He's in Parker Nov 11th at Bluewater.

Done-it-again

Reaction score

I agree, not sure you can call that line up "country", more like "pop" country. Yuck!!!!!!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I agree, not sure you can call that line up "country", more like "pop" country. Yuck!!!!!!

If they had Cody Jinks on their I would go, otherwise its too much money to deal with too many drunk asswhipes.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
If they had Cody Jinks on their I would go, otherwise its too much money to deal with too many drunk asswhipes.
He played last year. There are a few drunk ass holes but for the most part it is a pretty good crowd and everyone for the most part is cool as shit.

sintax

Reaction score

My thoughts exactly, the line up is super soft, not my kinda country and not my kinda show. Its the Coachella of country music for sure.

Whitey Morgan is a rockstar, but I'll just go hit his birthday show / camp out. Charley Crockett is prob the best performer on that whole lineup... As far as a Sam Hunt headliner, at a "country" show... sounds about right for the crowd

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
My thoughts exactly, the line up is super soft, not my kinda country and not my kinda show. Its the Coachella of country music for sure.

Whitey Morgan is a rockstar, but I'll just go hit his birthday show / camp out. Charley Crockett is prob the best performer on that whole lineup... As far as a Sam Hunt headliner, at a "country" show... sounds about right for the crowd
Chesnutt is a real country singer too, well except that stupid Aerosmith cover he did.Better suited for a small venue tho, not an outdoor festival

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Where's the country acts? No Jamey Johnson , whitey Morgan , Willie or Lukas Nelson, shooter Jennings , Hank Jr, Hank 3 , colter wall, Blackberry Smoke. That must be Outlaw Country.

Agreed...

the only thing the current line up is missing is Rascal Fags........that will make it a real winner.

sintax

Reaction score
Where's the country acts? No Jamey Johnson , whitey Morgan , Willie or Lukas Nelson, shooter Jennings , Hank Jr, Hank 3 , colter wall, Blackberry Smoke. That must be Outlaw Country.

You must have missed it, Whitey Morgan is playing day 3

Whiskey Myers is not bad either, I caught them out at luckenbach texas this spring. Killer show, insane venue / vibe, THAT was a country show.

spectra bash

Reaction score
You must have missed it, Whitey Morgan is playing day 3

Whiskey Myers is not bad either, I caught them out at luckenbach texas this spring. Killer show, insane venue / vibe, THAT was a country show.
Missed that. He should be headlining the day.

grumpy88

Reaction score
For the single guys, I think this would be a better move than desert storm. As a married guy, desert storm has historically worked out really well for me.
We have gone twice but now are priced out . Are friends spend about 3k now to camp and tickets . It was great back in the day . The sound quality sucked but the party in the rv section was awsome . Yes on 6 !

MrsVP

Reaction score
Absolutely! I'd like to see Jessie James Decker, and Cody Johnson, but I refuse to pay that to see the two of them only, and the show is literally in our back yard.

Now, if it was some Cody Jinks, Ned LeDoux, Turnpike Troubadours and and a handful of others, I'd be down! FYI for anyone who likes this stuff, Chris LeDoux radio on pandora is a winner.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Headliners Lucy Bryant (wears her wife's skinny jeans) Sam Runt (rap singer).... yah pretty sure i couldn't be paid to show up to that lineup. Merle, lefty, Hank, Waylon, George, Bob we sure miss you guys!

Last edited:

mobldj

Reaction score
no mo pitney.hes the only really country guy around right now

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Just saw Luke Combs, Jason Aldean at Glen Helen on Sept 22. Great show. You can keep Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt etc..........

Reactions: DWC

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Just saw Luke Combs, Jason Aldean at Glen Helen on Sept 22. Great show. You can keep Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt etc..........
I like Combs and Aldean too. Not a fan of Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt or many of the people playing but the party and most of the people out there are way cool and it is a great time for sure. Too many in here bitching about it not being real country. Is the 50s country the same as the 20s or the 80s or 2000s? Things and times change. Garth Brooks had a great interview about new vs old and his response was something like hey when I came out I was new and heard from many that I'm not country and I made it a point to never compare new to old. Times change, so do musicians so do the people that listen to music.

This was not aimed at you but just a general comment.

Reactions: JBS

LC925

Reaction score
Wait... you guys go to Stagecoach for the lineup?

Well that's your problem right there!
:D:D:D Same thing I was just thinking... just upgraded my dry spot to 50 amp today, so happy for that. Now to try and get another spot for a friend. Will add to the decent size group of us who attend.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
For the single guys, I think this would be a better move than desert storm. As a married guy, desert storm has historically worked out really well for me.
same here
Wait... you guys go to Stagecoach for the lineup?

Well that's your problem right there!
no we justify the cost of stagecoach for the line up we go for the girls

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Got our 50 amp, tickets and companion parking last night. Going to be a great time!

weasle

Reaction score
My buddy just made me aware of this new rule, not sure if it was in effect last year. If you tow a trailer in with your truck it has to be disconnected and parked in a separate lot.:mad:

NEW RULE: Tow vehicles are not allowed to park in your RV site. You must unhook and park in designated Tow Vehicle Parking lot (No additional fee/No ins & outs permitted).

NEW RULE: Resort RV decal MUST be visibly placed on sleeping vehicle. Tow vehicle will be issued a separate Tow Vehicle Parking decal upon check-in.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
My buddy just made me aware of this new rule, not sure if it was in effect last year. If you tow a trailer in with your truck it has to be disconnected and parked in a separate lot.:mad:

NEW RULE: Tow vehicles are not allowed to park in your RV site. You must unhook and park in designated Tow Vehicle Parking lot (No additional fee/No ins & outs permitted).

NEW RULE: Resort RV decal MUST be visibly placed on sleeping vehicle. Tow vehicle will be issued a separate Tow Vehicle Parking decal upon check-in.

Most people do this for extra space anyway.

spark2678

Reaction score
Most people do this for extra space anyway.
You are right and they had to pay$60 for companion. Now it looks like there will be a tow vehicle location that is free of charge. Sounds like a win win.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Got our 30 amp and corral passes last night. Looking forward to another Stagecoach!

TPayne

Reaction score
Going to try and get an RV spot tomorrow, is there a difference in the 30 vs 50 amp lots? My trailer is 30 amp but wondering if the 50amp lot is better. This will be our first time attending.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Going to try and get an RV spot tomorrow, is there a difference in the 30 vs 50 amp lots? My trailer is 30 amp but wondering if the 50amp lot is better. This will be our first time attending.

The layout has been different every year. Last year the dry and 30 amp parking sucked. 50 amp is generally better and closer to the main gate.

You rolling with a group or going solo? If solo, I’d definitely try and get a 50 amp.

TPayne

Reaction score
The layout has been different every year. Last year the dry and 30 amp parking sucked. 50 amp is generally better and closer to the main gate.

You rolling with a group or going solo? If solo, I’d definitely try and get a 50 amp.

We will be rolling solo, might have some friends stay with us, but we will be the only trailer. Will try to get a 50 first, thanks for the advice.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
We will be rolling solo, might have some friends stay with us, but we will be the only trailer. Will try to get a 50 first, thanks for the advice.

Get a spot?