WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

stand up jet skis for sale

jasonwtc

Reaction score
1985 550 jet ski custom paint and built motor. had a tuneup and new hoses installed last year. ran great with no problems. has a primer on it instead of choke. new impeller and the ring that goes around the outside of it(no idea what that is called) has some scratches and dings in the paint. also some of the white was bright yellow but faded. has a grey mat with lined pattern still perfect.
1994 750 si really fast fun ski i bought it built from a friend. had it gone thru last year at same time as the 550. everything great on it. paint has some scratches and knicks and the hydro turf mat has a piece missing on the left side panel. has a primer on it were choke was. also has a lanyard to kill it when you fall.
trailer year i am not sure its in ok shape needs bunks redone. i painted it flat black with spray paint. bearings and tires are good. it does the job of towing the jet skis.
nobody rides them anymore and tired of seeing them go to waste in the storage. would like to get $3250.00 obo for all of them. pm me , [email protected], 714-330-0794

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_6161.jpg

IMG_7631.jpg

IMG_8305.jpg