WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Standard Wash 12/30

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
We will out riding at Standard Wash area Sunday and possibly Monday ....cruise by if you want to riding. We may also do the desert bar. :beer

Happy New Year

Pengo

TAF

Reaction score
Just let me know. Preferably Mon.:D :beer
Give me a call. I'll be in Parker.......I think:hmm
Maybe I can get lost again:smackhead :nono

Magic34

Reaction score
We were out there on Sunday around noon.

I can now say I have been there and done that. Wont be going back. The dunes have ruined me for other types of riding. I just prefer it over that other stuff like Standard Wash.

Magic34

Reaction score
I knew it. Got a scratch huh? :lmao:lmao

Ha, nope and I didn't hold anything back either. You should have seen my face though on the first hill climb I did. I didn't realize George getting out of the Jeep at the top was a warning. I went up it at full speed and almost shot off the side at the top.

I guess getting out of your vehicle at the top of a hill means all others should proceed with caution. :D

Instead of driving around bushes, I went directly over them so they could scratch the paint. Rocks were not an issue.

We did find a good jump around the corner from Blane's house though. It was in a wash and someone made it with a small dozer. Hit that one about 10 times. :)

The part I like about riding in havasu is leaving from the house in the Rhino. The trailer stuff isn't worth it.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
We were out there on Sunday around noon.

I can now say I have been there and done that. Wont be going back. The dunes have ruined me for other types of riding. I just prefer it over that other stuff like Standard Wash.

we were out there sun. i thought that was your Rhino but the dirtyness through me off:beer

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Monday we ended up going off Bison and had a blast. Lots of trails and close to the house. :beer I think I like it better than Standard...still trying new trails.