WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stars and Stripes

RodnJen

Reaction score
Looks like it will be discontinued. For those of you that served, how important is that media source for America’s men and women?

“Ernie Gates, Stars and Stripes’ ombudsman, called the administration’s efforts to shut down the newspaper a “fatal interference and permanent censorship of a unique First Amendment organization,” in a statement to Forbes.“

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Liberals in an uproar over a military fish wrap............ 😂

13A63E3D-81B2-4724-83E9-DEED58CECF8C.jpeg

Never heard of it Jen, but I’m sure there’s a leftist slant, like all Congressional funded communications.

GTFO traitors. 🖕

fmo24

Reaction score
With the internet and other means of getting news it is going the way of print news.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Looks like it will be discontinued. For those of you that served, how important is that media source for America’s men and women?

“Ernie Gates, Stars and Stripes’ ombudsman, called the administration’s efforts to shut down the newspaper a “fatal interference and permanent censorship of a unique First Amendment organization,” in a statement to Forbes.“

Trump shutting down...?????? 1000% Bullshit... Damn....can't you Libs and your media get anything right? 😂 😂 😂

1599252715353.png

retaocleg

Reaction score
so annonymous sources are legit, but all those that were there are liars........why wait for facts, when cognitive dissonance is so gratifying!

napolean slap.gif

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
The Rules for @RodnJen and @squeezer
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. 'Have-Nots' must build power from flesh and blood."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions."

Andy B.

Reaction score
Grasping at straws sad really........
But when you have a whore and a dementia patient to represent your party you'll do anything man I can't wait for the debate!!!!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Trump said....

"Grab'em by the Pussy"

Rev. Edge

Reaction score
Trump is a fascist, a traitor, and, a draft dodging coward. Not to mention, a racist piece of shit. He should hang for selling this country out to Putin. Fuck him!

racetrash

Reaction score
Trump is a fascist, a traitor, and, a draft dodging coward. Not to mention, a racist piece of shit. He should hang for selling this country out to Putin. Fuck him!
Well arn't you special, wanna come out to the desert???

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

What’s going on Gmac?

Why don’t you PM me and I’ll help you pick better alias names. You suck at it.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Waaaaaahhhhhhh, Orange Man Bad, Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Can we have an IP check, looks like Idaho or WA. Near U of W, crow research dept...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
Talking about dodging the draft, how about your dipshit Bill Clinton, it's ok for a dem to dodge the draft but not a Republican? Fuck off.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

50 years ago I don’t recall Trump being in office I also don’t recall anyone saying thank you for your service.

Last edited:

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

He’s also the president and a billionaire so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

RodnJen

Reaction score
50 years ago I don’t recall Trump being in office I also don’t recall anyone saying thank you for your service.

What? You may want to have a cup of coffee and try that again.

Still no real answer yet. Has the embarrassment silenced the dungeon?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

No thanks I don’t drink coffee. Perhaps you’ll get a real answer when you propose a real issue.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Correct, we are embarrassed for anyone that would believe this. Deeply embarrassed.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Good morning gmac

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score
Hey old buddy, guess what...

Taboma

Reaction score

I agree, the only exception I found were airline stewardess. Several times flying in uniform I was offered an empty seat in 1st class. 👍

Taboma

Reaction score
I stayed out of uniform whenever possible.

Often I did as well, but on long flights I was hoping for that free seat upgrade and friendly, usually good looking, female (Unlike those we encounter today) flight attendants 😂
Plus, the haircuts were always a dead giveaway, short hair not being the norm back then. 😁

Oh and thank you for your service 👍

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Often I did as well, but on long flights I was hoping for that free seat upgrade and friendly, usually good looking, female (Unlike those we encounter today) flight attendants 😂
Plus, the haircuts were always a dead giveaway, short hair not being the norm back then. 😁

Oh and thank you for your service 👍

Gee thanks that only took 50 years. Same to you although I don’t think I did any good. Anyway no sense in opening up any old wounds.