WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] Steering wheel

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I believe this is an IMCO wheel but honestly not sure. Don’t know much about wheels. What you see is what it comes with. Needs a good polish to bring it back to life. $100

Will be in Havasu this weekend with it.
IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springfield

Reaction score
Sold one just like it, same $$ only in silver few months back, I was called out that it is not an Imco. 🤔 But it sold just the same to a happy member. :) GLWTS

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Sold one just like it, same $$ only in silver few months back, I was called out that it is not an Imco. 🤔 But it sold just the same to a happy member. :) GLWTS

I only thought it was an IMCO because of the hole cover that says IMCO. Otherwise, there are no markings on the wheel itself. Thank you!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
They are “Grant Formula S” wheels, imco and many others made center caps for them as they were the most common wheel for many years as they are equal spoke for full power steering etc. still a damn great looking wheel.

Springfield

Reaction score
I only thought it was an IMCO because of the hole cover that says IMCO. Otherwise, there are no markings on the wheel itself. Thank you!
They are “Grant Formula S” wheels, imco and many others made center caps for them as they were the most common wheel for many years as they are equal spoke for full power steering etc. still a damn great looking wheel.
And the "Boat Master" has spoken again, its a Grant! 😁