WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stereo install

702sandman

Reaction score
Anyone have good recommendations for places here in vegas to upgrade the stereo in my Hallett ? Or in havasu

Riverryder

Reaction score
stereo is easy? what all are you doing to it??

702sandman

Reaction score
I want to upgrade the speakers that are in it and add more speakers to the boat so possibly needing new bigger amps

Riverryder

Reaction score
stereo is pretty easy stuff. i wouldnt mess with anyone in vegas tho. seems like every single person sees you have a boat and they try and rape you!!

all shops in town have crazy rates, but they do have a cult following.
most the stuff i have needed done i have asked and the rates are 150 an hours.. no thanks! asked envy marine about addinga perko to a boat, quoted me 500 plus battery, asked for bearings 150 an hour no parts,
did both my own and save a couple hundred dollars each time.

702sandman

Reaction score
I can definitely do my self it’s just been years since I messed with stereo stuff, what speakers , ohms , etc. maybe I’ll look at going that route

Riverryder

Reaction score
sonic electronix my man. thats what i use loads of info and good deals.
im sure someone here will suggest a place in havi.
i have in a pinch gotten a amp from a shop in town. owner was kind of sketchy but the dude that installed it was cool. was on the way to the water is why i stopped.

DLC

Reaction score
Wired for sound here in HAVASU does a great job and good people to know, they have helped me out of a couple jams...

928-733-6290

Riverryder

Reaction score
@DLC whats the going rate for that shop i have seen it on insta? i was told 150/hr here in vegas is that crazy or normal?

DLC

Reaction score
I don’t know the going rate, they did my boat stereo / lights and also worked on my can am.
give them a call.

ive had 2 problems not their fault, but shit happens! with my can am and they just said to bring it over and didn’t charge me, I got them some cold refreshments as I think they are good people! And appreciate the work that they do.

antenna wire broke off the mount I noticed it Friday night at 9 pm while prepping the car, sent a txt and within 5 minutes they got back to me, they fixed it Saturday morning before the ride, they took it apart and re soldered the wire to the mount