WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Still looking for ski race equipment

flatfast

Reaction score
Bridal and rope, helmet, xl wetsuit and info on how to get started thanks so much Kenny 310-766-4619

montaj629

Reaction score
There is a race this weekend and I am sure some people can start you the right direction there. I believe a guy was selling some brodals in Parker. My equipment is old and got a lot from Bemis when he was around. Not sure who the go-to person is now. Sorry I could t help more!

flatfast

Reaction score
There is a race this weekend and I am sure some people can start you the right direction there. I believe a guy was selling some brodals in Parker. My equipment is old and got a lot from Bemis when he was around. Not sure who the go-to person is now. Sorry I could t help more!

We're is the race the web sites are not to helpful inless I'm looking in the wrong places thanks so much

flatfast

Reaction score

I see it thanks

coolbiz

Reaction score
Bridal and rope, helmet, xl wetsuit and info on how to get started thanks so much Kenny 310-766-4619

I have a brand new race suit. Never used. Size XL. Green upper with charcoal legs. Let me know if you still need one and I can get you some pictures.

flatfast

Reaction score
I have a brand new race suit. Never used. Size XL. Green upper with charcoal legs. Let me know if you still need one and I can get you some pictures.

Yes please very interested give me a call when u can thanks

flatfast

Reaction score
Yes please what do u have 310-766-4619 thanks so much