WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stimulus

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Have any of you, or anyone you know received any stimulus money whether for child, individuals, family, small business, etc. yet? I’m asking because the news makes it sound like Americans have already got their piece of the stimulus and politicians are ramping up for the next bailout package. Myself and/or family and friends haven’t seen a dime, folks that I know that have been laid off haven’t seen anything from unemployment yet and I can’t even apply for the SBA PPP loan because my bank is not set up yet. So just curious what you guys are seeing/ hearing out there?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I don't know anyone that has received there stimulus check.

BONER

Reaction score
From what I've heard, April 6 is the Date for the money to start trickling out via direct deposit. I've also heard if the IRS doesn't have your bank information, you're going to be waiting for 3-4 Months for that "Check in the Mail".

gqchris

Reaction score
NOTHING. Including the 10K SBA loan I applied for or my buddies have tried the PPP loans. Everything seems to be fluff right now and no one has seen a dime. One of my friends that is an eye doctor is on verge of mental breakdown trying to navigate all the bullshit programs and he has laid off staff at his offices.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Have any of you, or anyone you know received any stimulus money whether for child, individuals, family, small business, etc. yet? I’m asking because the news makes it sound like Americans have already got their piece of the stimulus and politicians are ramping up for the next bailout package. Myself and/or family and friends haven’t seen a dime, folks that I know that have been laid off haven’t seen anything from unemployment yet and I can’t even apply for the SBA PPP loan because my bank is not set up yet. So just curious what you guys are seeing/ hearing out there?
No stimulus checks yet. The EDD takes a while. One of our field guys was furloughed on 3/18. We just got the paperwork to fill out yesterday.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
🙂

03944D6C-BC5F-4BA3-A5DC-1079AEA48594.jpeg

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
NOTHING. Including the 10K SBA loan I applied for or my buddies have tried the PPP loans. Everything seems to be fluff right now and n oone has seen a dime.
Didn’t the 10K loan applications just start yesterday?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Yeah my business bank is like 12 days out from even having applications ready to apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tom Slick

Reaction score
The PPP loan apps were supposed to start yesterday. The Economic Disaster loan (10k) started awhile back and was supposed to be an immediate loan, but nobody that has signed up has even gotten a response from SBA regarding their application status. Of course the news and politicians are all celebrating what a success this stimulus has been.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
The PPP loan apps were supposed to start yesterday. The Economic Disaster loan (10k) started awhile back and was supposed to be an immediate loan, but nobody that has signed up has even gotten a response from SBA regarding their application status. Of course the news and politicians are all celebrating what a success this stimulus has been.
My neighbor owned a small AC company. He told me yesterday he applied for the 10K and a couple other loans. He seemed happy from what he was hearing.

RCDave

Reaction score

Lol. Im sure the huge raises Congress gave itself will be received before the businesses that really need it will

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My neighbor owned a small AC company. He told me yesterday he applied for the 10K and a couple other loans. He seemed happy from what he was hearing.
Happy about what? I have also applied for the 10k and all I got was a conformation number 6 days ago. I can’t even apply for the PPP loan, as Wells Fargo doesn’t have it setup yet. So I’m curious what your neighbor is happy about? Has he been successful in receiving money?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Happy about what? I have also applied for the 10k and all I got was a conformation number 6 days ago. I can’t even apply for the PPP loan, as Wells Fargo doesn’t have it setup yet. So I’m curious what your neighbor is happy about? Has he been successful in receiving money?
Not sure who he is with, but he’s not with Wells Fargo. I will ask him next time I see him what he’s happy about..lol

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

I have two customers in closing documentation already for EIDL. They submitted the first day.

702sandman

Reaction score
I was finally able to get into the B of A site and fill out the application completely, so time will tell. I do have A great relationship with them so hopefully that helps out with the process.

Attachments

• ACF1297F-A33A-4BF5-A185-70E353FE8E29.png
    ACF1297F-A33A-4BF5-A185-70E353FE8E29.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 75

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I was also able to get the ball rolling with Wells Fargo this morning, albeit it was not an application. All they have up at the moment is if you're a current business customer of Wells Fargo you can provide your name, number and the amount that you want to borrow and they will be in touch.

Spectra18

Reaction score
I did the math, Trillion dollars for whole US population makes sense. But there’s another Trillion going to lube someones pockets.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
So, can I skip my mortgage for 3 months yet?

Asking for a friend

brgrcru

Reaction score
So is the sba $10k loan different, then going to bank and getting the 10k sba loan ?

Or do you have to go to bank to get your sba 10k loan , and hope , your going to get your 10 k sba Loan?

:rolleyes:

702sandman

Reaction score
So is the sba $10k loan different, then going to bank and getting the 10k sba loan ?

Or do you have to go to bank to get your sba 10k loan , and hope , your going to get your 10 k sba Loan?

:rolleyes:
I applied for the 10k also, it’s a grant basically that doesn’t need to be paid vpback it’s supposed to give businesses a kick start for cash flow.

gqchris

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Check your biz accounts today. I got an email last night for the 10k EIDL loan explaining it now only is 1k per Employee.

This morning I woke up and my business account has a direct deposit of 1k. I am a sole proprietor, so I only get the 1,000$.

I was shocked as hell. Its a drop in the bucket, but Im hoping some of you bigger guys get some relief this week and they pull thru.

hallett21

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Check your biz accounts today. I got an email last night for the 10k EIDL loan explaining it now only is 1k per Employee.

This morning I woke up and my business account has a direct deposit of 1k. I am a sole proprietor, so I only get the 1,000$.

I was shocked as hell. Its a drop in the bucket, but Im hoping some of you bigger guys get some relief this week and they pull thru.

Got the same email but haven’t seen anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
Just confirmed by buddy got 8k this morning. He has 8 employees. Its being given right to them from my buddy.

Last edited:

Slick

Reaction score
Received the $2400 stimulus deposit this morning.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Yeah guys on another forum posted the letter. I fell bamboolzed that my $10k free money is now just $1k

gqchris

Reaction score
Yeah guys on another forum posted the letter. I fell bamboolzed that my $10k free money is now just $1k

Same here bro, but I know guys with a big workforce that really need the cash also. So I am ok with it as long as they get their share distributed as well.

gqchris

Reaction score
Yes, married so the $1200 each. Not going to inform the missus though 😂

Good idea sir😅. Glad to hear it went thru. We all were referring to the EIDL Disaster Biz Loans, so you are the first I have heard say they got personal deposit.