WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stock market today….oh oh

zhandfull

Reaction score
Took my money and ran from Dell Taco before anything could go sideways.

Bought some Jack in the Box. I know kind of crazy. It’s down near its 52 week low. Stock has a low P/E, has earnings and pays a dividend.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Took my money and ran from Dell Taco before anything could go sideways.

Bought some Jack in the Box. I know kind of crazy. It’s down near its 52 week low. Stock has a low P/E, has earnings and pays a dividend.

Is the dividend paid in Ultimate Cheesburgers, or 2 for $1.29 orange grease tacos?

Asking for an obese friend.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Today I made money on stocks as well as bonds when the market was down.

Gotta love it

I jumped more into stocks recently and if I would have waited just a few more days it would have been awesome. But…thats the way it goes.

My stocks…stocks added positions to…are with companies that have long successful histories that pay dividends.

I think the reason this increase for me is based on people fleeing to the safe heaven of proven companies. That is where I reside for the most part across many industries. Its called being diversified peeps. Cant stress that enough.

Hope everybody else is doing well

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If you like crypto stuff today would be a buying opportunity?

c_land

Reaction score
If you like crypto stuff today would be a buying opportunity?

All the people that quit their jobs to be day traders getting margin called need to sell something to cover 😅

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well, that wasn't a fun day but at least my LAZR went up about 8.4% today.

I am waiting for the damn LAZR to explode.......

2Driver

Reaction score
MY 10% up swing trade turned into a $500 loss with Boeing as it sits. Oh well lesson learned to take profits and not be greedy. Now I have to wait.

You staying warm out there?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
MY 10% up swing trade turned into a $500 loss with Boeing as it sits. Oh well lesson learned to take profits and not be greedy. Now I have to wait.

You staying warm out there?
I hear ya.....Thats why I know I am not trader material...lol

Its been cold for sure but we are good. Hoping it does warm up a bit going forward.

The previous two days before today it almost looked like it snowed there was so much frost everywhere. Expect some snow this year.....probably mid Jan or so