WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stock Market, where’s the bottom?

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Come on everyone…..you know you are suppose to buy the dips and don’t try to be a market timer unless you are fucking nostrodomus

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
If you think Trump is or was fiscally conservative during his presidency, you are, and I say this with all due respect, insane.

He probably won’t be elected again if he runs. I still hope he does not.
Who's Fucking Side are You on ?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The side of fucking reality.

I’ll agree with you that Donnie wasn’t fiscally conservative during his presidency, but check the date out ....

B0E03318-DE91-4D2F-A478-91DE16027DE9.jpeg

He was screaming to open the economy early on and was one of the only ones up there doing it. The Dems and the RINO’s are to blame for the majority of that fiasco, along with every buffoon that bought into the Covid hysteria peddled by the media.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I’ll agree with you that Donnie wasn’t fiscally conservative during his presidency, but check the date out ....

View attachment 1154603

He was screaming to open the economy early on and was one of the only ones up there doing it. The Dems and the RINO’s are to blame for the majority of that fiasco, along with every buffoon that bought into the Covid hysteria peddled by the media.

I agree with that. However all that government money was set to be handed out in April 2020. The government money is what caused this shit show we find ourselves in today. We would be in a similar, less bad position had Trump still been President for the actions taken in 2020. In some ways he lucked out now and gets to blame it all on Biden.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I agree with that. However all that government money was set to be handed out in April 2020. The government money is what caused this shit show we find ourselves in today. We would be in a similar, less bad position had Trump still been President for the actions taken in 2020. In some ways he lucked out now and gets to blame it all on Biden.

They shut the economy down, they had to send some money to those affected and that’s were it all went wrong, the abuse was epic and the monitoring minimal.

They had him in a perfect political catch 22 after that and it was one of the numerous reasons the scary flu was released and the MSM started the scam.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I must have missed where Trump deliberately killed our economy without trying to hide it then

PaPaG

Reaction score
Anybody take the plunge today and buy buy buy.....amazing day for day traders so far that is for sure...well if you pick the right stocks.... :)

SixD9R

Reaction score
-1.10% so far today. Millions of middle class Americans are taking a hit to their 401K’s and other investments but, the criminal cartel in the whitehouse will lie straight to your face and tell you how great their policies are for the country🤬
Almost 2 years in, and the Dow is again lower than it was when the cartel took over.😡

FD21AB66-4228-4FAF-912E-BAE23167E22F.jpeg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The Fed has barely started dumping assets from their balance sheet.

Retail investors who think this is “THE DIP” that will pivot prices upward, are mistaken IMHO.

There’s a shitload more pain that’s to come.

Institutional asset managers are dumping their market positions. They’re not buyers…yet.

At the very least, I would keep an eye on 2 things:
1. What the strong dollar/global dollar liquidity crisis is going to bring. It’s crushing literally every nation, to the point that they’re running out of reserves. We have the cause, now we need to see the effect.

2. China’s implosion needs to run it’s course. Same deal, we know what’s causing it. How will the global economy be affected?

But honestly, there are many, many other signals that I’m watching before puttting any money back into stocks, or even asset purchases like rental houses.

I don’t have the stomach for this much volatility, this many red lights. I’m waiting for some green lights…

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I'm eyeing TQQQ and SOXL for a bear market short term rally, but I think it will be next week. I'm not even sure about it. I'm guessing the Dem's are going to do something to try and minimize this selloff by then as nails keep going into the coffin of their mid-terms.

Right now, I wouldn't trade unless you can keep an eye on the market and sell with a moments notice. I made a little today, but it was more luck than skill.

PaPaG

Reaction score
The Fed has barely started dumping assets from their balance sheet.

Retail investors who think this is “THE DIP” that will pivot prices upward, are mistaken IMHO.

There’s a shitload more pain that’s to come.

Institutional asset managers are dumping their market positions. They’re not buyers…yet.

At the very least, I would keep an eye on 2 things:
1. What the strong dollar/global dollar liquidity crisis is going to bring. It’s crushing literally every nation, to the point that they’re running out of reserves. We have the cause, now we need to see the effect.

2. China’s implosion needs to run it’s course. Same deal, we know what’s causing it. How will the global economy be affected?

But honestly, there are many, many other signals that I’m watching before puttting any money back into stocks, or even asset purchases like rental houses.

I don’t have the stomach for this much volatility, this many red lights. I’m waiting for some green lights…
Well said for longer term investors, for day traders though this market is a Dream come true.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Well said for longer term investors, for day traders though this market is a Dream come true.
Volatility is how money is made in the market 👍

Last edited: