Reaction score
Lol Revlon files BK and their stock takes off

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
A758A041-958E-4A6A-98F8-7119D1FBC9F8.jpeg

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
If NOT day trading like I do with most of my stocks, I would wait til we have capitulation when the individual investor gets sick of the slide and sell off most of their holdings, at that point we would more than likely hit bottom, once that is done I would start buying a bit of everything that has been researched during the downturn while on its way back in small amounts at a time. I used to go by the rule of "NEVER TRY TO CATCH A FALLING KNIFE" but when I know a stock has great financials and outlook and fear and panic has caused the drop I have no problem buying small amounts here and there and holding even on it's way down. From what I see I think we still have a ways to go DOWN with bumps and small rallies here and there. Other than being a day trader I would NOT invest more than 25% of investment money until I see the right signs stated above.
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/mic...ession-federal-reserve/2022/06/16/id/1074760/

This guy thinks it will go a lot lower as well.

I am fine not getting back in at the bottom. Say it eventually goes down 5000 points. I am a conservative guys, so if it bottoms and come back up 1000 -2000 points and then I get back in then I am good with that.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The bottom won’t come until the fed is finished dumping assets from their balance sheet, to the tune of $1T per year for the next three years...that works out to ~$90B per month once it’s fully ramped-up in September.

Many believe this will impact markets far more than hiking interest rates.

They literally just started dumping.
This ride just started and were nowhere near the bottom.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Steady stair step lower highs and higher lows. Trapping a lot of retail people into bag holding or taking a loss

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Market is being held up artificially. Don't get tempted to buy yet.

Gold seems stable through out the last 3 months.

What I’ve noticed is a lack of trading. No one is buying, and no one is selling. Volume is super lite, and price swings are impressive. It doesn’t take much buying volume to push up prices.