Reaction score
Lol Revlon files BK and their stock takes off

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
A758A041-958E-4A6A-98F8-7119D1FBC9F8.jpeg

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
If NOT day trading like I do with most of my stocks, I would wait til we have capitulation when the individual investor gets sick of the slide and sell off most of their holdings, at that point we would more than likely hit bottom, once that is done I would start buying a bit of everything that has been researched during the downturn while on its way back in small amounts at a time. I used to go by the rule of "NEVER TRY TO CATCH A FALLING KNIFE" but when I know a stock has great financials and outlook and fear and panic has caused the drop I have no problem buying small amounts here and there and holding even on it's way down. From what I see I think we still have a ways to go DOWN with bumps and small rallies here and there. Other than being a day trader I would NOT invest more than 25% of investment money until I see the right signs stated above.
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/mic...ession-federal-reserve/2022/06/16/id/1074760/

This guy thinks it will go a lot lower as well.

I am fine not getting back in at the bottom. Say it eventually goes down 5000 points. I am a conservative guys, so if it bottoms and come back up 1000 -2000 points and then I get back in then I am good with that.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The bottom won’t come until the fed is finished dumping assets from their balance sheet, to the tune of $1T per year for the next three years...that works out to ~$90B per month once it’s fully ramped-up in September.

Many believe this will impact markets far more than hiking interest rates.

They literally just started dumping.
This ride just started and were nowhere near the bottom.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Steady stair step lower highs and higher lows. Trapping a lot of retail people into bag holding or taking a loss

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Market is being held up artificially. Don't get tempted to buy yet.

Gold seems stable through out the last 3 months.

What I’ve noticed is a lack of trading. No one is buying, and no one is selling. Volume is super lite, and price swings are impressive. It doesn’t take much buying volume to push up prices.

hallett21

Reaction score
Our astute liberals should be along any moment now to explain how this is all Trumps fault or how “everyday Americans” are benefiting from biden inflation.

3, 2, 1….. roll the BS fella’s, we can hardly wait
I’m not in that camp but how would Trump have gotten us out of this. The spending with no oversight was going to have negative repercussions eventually.

jet496

Reaction score
I’m not in that camp but how would Trump have gotten us out of this. The spending with no oversight was going to have negative repercussions eventually.
I'm not sure if Trump could overcome the liberals pushing these trillion dollar spending bills & handing money out like it's candy, but I'm sure he'd try. And what kills me is the market dropped huge today because of an inflation report but how in Gods name do financial people not know that inflation is off the charts? I mean seriously, a freaking 6th grader could tell you. They require the media to tell them whether the suns up or not! LOL.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
Well Trump didn't forgive student loans and there are many other stupid executive orders done by Biden and lets not forget the brilliant Inflation reduction act that dems passed last month. Sometimes you come to a fork in the road and you pick the way to go and there is no turning back. Picking the president is one of those times. Having said that I'm sure the PPP loan fiasco and the related Employee Retension Tax Credits are also part of the problem.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Glad your not in that camp.

Brandon really kicked up the guberment spending like it’s never been done before. Along with shutting down domestic energy production. Those 2 are the main causes of inflation.

On another note, the market was doing much better in the last few months of Trumps administration than it has been in the nearly 2 years of this clown show. And, we were still in some pretty uncertain times regarding Covid.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Trump could overcome the liberals pushing these trillion dollar spending bills & handing money out like it's candy, but I'm sure he'd try. And what kills me is the market dropped huge today because of an inflation report but how in Gods name do financial people not know that inflation is off the charts? I mean seriously, a freaking 6th grader could tell you. They require the media to tell them whether the suns up or not! LOL.

You are forgetting it was Trump that handed out all the money in 2020.

Trump was never a fiscal conservative.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
. . . in addition to domestic energy . . . . if Trump was still in office, there's a good chance there wouldn't be a war in Ukraine going right now . . . which we're throwing a few shillings at.

This is true.

hallett21

Reaction score
Im driving didn’t mean for a drive by post. But I’ll chase this lol

TCHB

Reaction score
In 2009 SCE stock dropped to $5.00! People we’re going to bail out even though they were not going to use the money for years in the future. The people that rode it out did ok. SCE stock at the $70 dollar mark and paid a good dividen.

MSum661

Reaction score
$1.6 trillion of market cap was wiped out today.
And its no where near over yet.

Predicting the SQQQ will set new 52 week high sometime in October.

Fci3WDtX0AcbAes.jpg

PaPaG

Reaction score
. . . in addition to domestic energy . . . . if Trump was still in office, there's a good chance there wouldn't be a war in Ukraine going right now . . . which we're throwing a few shillings at.
And on top of that we would have never abandoned billions of dollars of military gear so that China, Russia, Iran and N. Korea could get their hands on every bit of tec used over there, along with Biden the fool having armed the ENTIRE TALIBAN and soon to fully rebuild the Al Qaeda network.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You are forgetting it was Trump that handed out all the money in 2020.

Trump was never a fiscal conservative.

OH!!, Right, this was all his decision, and the "Dim's" and Media's Non-Stop "Covid Panic" drove all the Knee Jerk decisions and spending had nothing to do with tragic decisions:rolleyes: Look back at all the Video of the news conferences with Trump standing behind Fauci and it is obvious the Contempt he had for him and all the Bullshit that accompanied him.

To say that Trump was never a fiscal conservative, must be your definition of fiscal conservative is not even close to the traditional meaning!!

Back to the "Speed Car" thread.:confused:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
OH!!, Right, this was all his decision, and the "Dim's" and Media's Non-Stop "Covid Panic" drove all the Knee Jerk decisions and spending had nothing to do with tragic decisions:rolleyes: Look back at all the Video of the news conferences with Trump standing behind Fauci and it is obvious the Contempt he had for him and all the Bullshit that accompanied him.

To say that Trump was never a fiscal conservative, must be your definition of fiscal conservative is not even close to the traditional meaning!!

Back to the "Speed Car" thread.:confused:

Dude, pass me some of what you are smoking 😂.

Remember all those checks that had Trumps signature on them? Those darn “Dims” just twisted his arm into signing them!!

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Dude, pass me some of what you are smoking 😂.

Remember all those checks that had Trumps signature on them? Those darn “Dims” just twisted his arm into signing them!!

I would trade and defend Trump's Economy VS. this unbelievable Disaster getting worse any day. Things and decisions made during "Covid", by President Trump were under extreme pressure from all sides in "The Sky Is Falling" atmosphere". never seen before.

Like it or not, Wall Street would Love President Trump back in Office.

MSum661

Reaction score
14 x multiple at $190 EPS puts the S&P at 2,660.
Thats where we're going.
Proceed with caution.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I would trade and defend Trump's Economy VS. this unbelievable Disaster getting worse any day. Things and decisions made during "Covid", by President Trump were under extreme pressure from all sides in "The Sky Is Falling" atmosphere". never seen before.

Like it or not, Wall Street would Love President Trump back in Office.

Then let’s not be blind here. All this was caused by actions in 2020. Trump was the president, so it falls at his feet. You can defend it all you want, but PPP and loan forgiveness wasn’t needed. Paying people to stay home and not work for a year wasn’t needed.

Wall Street does not care who is in office. They win either way.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Then let’s not be blind here. All this was caused by actions in 2020. Trump was the president, so it falls at his feet. You can defend it all you want, but PPP and loan forgiveness wasn’t needed. Paying people to stay home and not work for a year wasn’t needed.

Wall Street does not care who is in office. They win either way.

It appears that you think all these decisions regarding "Covid" were all his and not the result of pressure from the "Hysteria" going on in the Country.

Doesn't matter, I guess, but to state things that happened during "Covid" can label him as Not being a Fiscal Conservative, is your decision and I am confident, not universal.

I have to keep reminding myself that YOU said President Trump will Never run for President, Win The Nomination, Or Be Elected President ever again.🤔

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
It appears that you think all these decisions regarding "Covid" were all his and not the result of pressure from the "Hysteria" going on in the Country.

Doesn't matter, I guess, but to state things that happened during "Covid" can label him as Not being a Fiscal Conservative, is your decision and I am confident, not universal.

I have to keep reminding myself that YOU said President Trump will Never run for President, Win The Nomination, Or Be Elected President ever again.🤔

If you think Trump is or was fiscally conservative during his presidency, you are, and I say this with all due respect, insane.

He probably won’t be elected again if he runs. I still hope he does not.