WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

stoker tunnel

moederman

Reaction score
have not had a boat in afew years. picked a 20.5 for5700.00 in rough shape. engine has 400 hrs. evinrude225. will take it to MR.STOKER for a check up. changeing fuel lines and filter first with mercury marine uscg lines aprooved. the one's with that shinny inner tube line.will color sand ,coumpand,polish,and wax. hope to see and meet you guys at the river may or june.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Your gonna love that boat! Takes a bit of seat time, to get the most out of it, but once you get it down, hang on!!

:thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
have not had a boat in afew years. picked a 20.5 for5700.00 in rough shape. engine has 400 hrs. evinrude225. will take it to MR.STOKER for a check up. changeing fuel lines and filter first with mercury marine uscg lines aprooved. the one's with that shinny inner tube line.will color sand ,coumpand,polish,and wax. hope to see and meet you guys at the river may or june.

Post some pictures of the boat! :)

RD

Lenny

Reaction score
Just take it by Al and have him put a water pump in and change the gear oil and come out April 16/18 for are outboard get together.Just have the girls put some wax on there azzes and slide them around youll be fine.

LuvToBoat

Reaction score
That was my first choice when i bought my tunnel in 92' But would not rigg it with a merc.. And i hat it every time i get waxed by one!!!:swear