WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stolen Cole SS

boater250s

Reaction score
IMG_1927.jpg
Saw this Cole SS on another web sight, owner said it was stolen in the Needles area. Being a die hard Cole owner myself, I thought everyone on River Daves Place could keep their eyes out for it! Thanks for looking.

Backlash

Reaction score
That sux man frigging people. They need to get their asses severely beat when they are caught.

hallett3

Reaction score
That sucks . Such a nice boat. Theft is so bad now because they don’t get jail time anymore. I have a feeling that more people are going to just to take the law in there own hands and just beat the living shit out of them. Which is fine with me. Will keep a look out .

1cole280S

Reaction score
View attachment 674900 Saw this Cole SS on another web sight, owner said it was stolen in the Needles area. Being a die hard Cole owner myself, I thought everyone on River Daves Place could keep their eyes out for it! Thanks for looking.
Social media informs a lot of people really fast hopefully it gets around the right people soon enough and someone spots it before it meets its ultimate fate ..... this is a devastating loss to any boat owner

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
That sucks . Such a nice boat. Theft is so bad now because they don’t get jail time anymore. I have a feeling that more people are going to just to take the law in there own hands and just beat the living shit out of them. Which is fine with me. Will keep a look out .
If you have a yob, and are republican, you will do the time and the monetary fees.

Only illegals, tweakers, thugs and politicians get the get out of jail free card.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

grumpy88

Reaction score
I wonder what somebody would do with a boat like this . No offense but the power plant can't be worth squat. It's not big enough to run in the ocean . Can't sell it . What would be the point ?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I wonder what somebody would do with a boat like this . No offense but the power plant can't be worth squat. It's not big enough to run in the ocean . Can't sell it . What would be the point ?
Strip it fast and part it out slow make a small amount of constant cash, no real reward but people are stupid these days. Could even just be stolen used for the weekend then burned to the ground as big of pos’s have become

hallett3

Reaction score
If you have a yob, and are republican, you will do the time and the monetary fees.

Only illegals, tweakers, thugs and politicians get the get out of jail free card.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
You are right about that.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Maybe it's gone to Mexico

tazzio

Reaction score
When my boat was stolen they pulled the motor, and pump, and tried selling it on Craig’s list

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
When was it stolen? I was at Needles Marina Park 4th of July week, It may be prior to when it was stolen. I do think I saw it on a residential launch ramp upriver from the bridge on Arizona side of the river.