WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

STOLEN! Temecula Ca...Found with crazy story...

SmilesPerGallon

Reaction score
2000 F-350 dually out of the Temecula area. TRUMP sticker on rear window. License plate “TILEWRK”
I will make your Christmas very merry if found $$$
73902F42-6810-43CF-ABCF-716A5F7B5C3D.jpeg

E4CE397B-ACF1-4777-9232-B134D40AC7B5.jpeg
73902F42-6810-43CF-ABCF-716A5F7B5C3D.jpeg
E4CE397B-ACF1-4777-9232-B134D40AC7B5.jpeg

TOBTEK

Reaction score
F’ers!

Sorry to hear. Will keep an eye out down South.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
Iit's ridiculous the amount of thefts that keep going on, hope you get it back.

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
We have transponders on all our trucks and even our semi trailers there hidden and no one knows they are there.
At any given moment 24-7 we know where our trucks trailers and equipment is we cross ck against time cards and daily reports.

Years ago we had four trucks and several pieces of valuable equipment taken from our yard, the Police and CHP were able to track there movement from our system we got everything back and the fellas ( a well organized group that were targeting contractors ) Were put in Jail.

Check with your cell provider its not that costly and when you just can't insure everything its a way to sleep better at night.

Getting hit sucks ..

Good Luck and Merry Christmas

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
During the holidays thefts go way up.
Watch you stuff.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
This generation Ford is very popular for theft. If you own one and don’t install an ignition kill switch it will only be a matter of time until your next.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Shitty deal, my friends neighbor had an 02 7.3 clean one owner with like 90k on it. They pushed it into the street coasted down a block and took off never to be seen again. Sucks when assholes can’t get a job and earn money the right way! Hope it’s found safe and hope your father in law gets well soon!

SmilesPerGallon

Reaction score
Shitty deal, my friends neighbor had an 02 7.3 clean one owner with like 90k on it. They pushed it into the street coasted down a block and took off never to be seen again. Sucks when assholes can’t get a job and earn money the right way! Hope it’s found safe and hope your father in law gets well soon!
Those 7.3’s are noisy! It was taken at 3:45 a.m. Thanks for the wishes

SmilesPerGallon

Reaction score
Truck was found last night. It was in a police chase heading down the wrong side of the freeway in Elsinore, it was towing a stolen dump trailer and skid steer. Police spike stripped it... dude kept going till the rims were down to the hubs and came to a stop when he hit another vehicle. Somehow managed to hijack another vehicle, and continued down the wrong side of the freeway and crashed again. That’s all the info I have now

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Wow..... [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attitude

Reaction score
Truck was found last night. It was in a police chase heading down the wrong side of the freeway in Elsinore, it was towing a stolen dump trailer and skid steer. Police spike stripped it... dude kept going till the rims were down to the hubs and came to a stop when he hit another vehicle. Somehow managed to hijack another vehicle, and continued down the wrong side of the freeway and crashed again. That’s all the info I have now
My neighbor had this exact scenario happen to him, same exact truck as yours stolen out of Corona, caught towing a stolen trailer. I believe he was also caught in Elsinore as well. This happened about a year or two ago so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same guy the way criminals get prosecuted in CA these days.

Sherpa

Reaction score
hope they got to send in a dog till the guy looses an arm, leg, eye, etc...

then shoot the son of a bitch.

--sounds like the truck is kinda done... thats the bummer......

also sounds like experienced theives/theif............

--Sherpa

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Misdemeanors... released on O R.... probation... again......

Oooooo..... wait a minute

It's Riverside County. Maybe he'll get some real time. lol

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
If you have an older F series truck, I recommend the following to help making it a lot harder to steal.
1) replace the front door handles and buy a couple rear door handles, they will not be able to punch the cheap key lock.
My 06 Lariat has a keypad, I'm not sure what other models and years do or don't.
2) Add a hidden fuel shutoff, just a regular alarm with the starter isolator, can be bypassed by jumping the starter.

If someone has anything other to add to the list, please do!

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score

Interesting. I was coming home on Christmas night, heading 15N from Temecula. Passed the chase going 15S (was on the right side of the freeway at that time) in the Elsinore area. At least a dozen cop cars and towing the trailer w/equipment you mentioned. Told my wife I bet the truck and trailer were stolen.

C-2

Reaction score
Wifey and neighborhood kids hate me, but until I figure something out...

IMG-5001.jpg

Sherpa

Reaction score
Yeah personally I’d hate you too.. anyone in a wheelchair, handicapped, walking children in a stroller.... blocking the sidewalk is fucked up.

blocking your driveway with your other car is no problem. Blocking the sidewalk.. bs move

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Thanks guys, this is my FIL’s work truck, he was recently diagnosed with cancer and is currently on the mend... over 500k miles on the original motor!
Let’s get this thing back home [emoji846]
Grant is my parents neighbor, my brother used to ride with Kyle and Colin all the time growing up.

...Small world

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
If you have an older F series truck, I recommend the following to help making it a lot harder to steal.
1) replace the front door handles and buy a couple rear door handles, they will not be able to punch the cheap key lock.
My 06 Lariat has a keypad, I'm not sure what other models and years do or don't.
2) Add a hidden fuel shutoff, just a regular alarm with the starter isolator, can be bypassed by jumping the starter.

If someone has anything other to add to the list, please do!

This is America, OOPS!! California. Damn!! You have to spend $'s above and beyond the purchase price to keep it a Little more secure. 😟

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Yeah personally I’d hate you too.. anyone in a wheelchair, handicapped, walking children in a stroller.... blocking the sidewalk is fucked up.

blocking your driveway with your other car is no problem. Blocking the sidewalk.. bs move
You should visit Glenoaks north of the 118 in Pacoima. "pop up" restaurants blocking the sidewalks for blocks. NO WAY a wheelchair could pass.

C-2

Reaction score
I did some research over on the Ford truck forums and I'm leaning towards the Cyclops and a hood lock. The Revelco is a bit spendy, wifey wasn't convinced, lol.

I also tried to find the thing T&Y posted - but no dice.