WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stopped by Conquest this am......

Andy01

Reaction score
Their deck boats are some of my favorites, I have always liked the lines of their models. Of course Candy and Jodi are always great to chat with when I’m there.

They’re doing some gel work for me on my boat, filling some unwanted holes.

But while I was there I snapped a couple of pics of this boat in rigging. Just so clean to me, love the red 600, and the flow coated engine compartment. Makes me think a deck boat would be way more fun for my family then my o/b cat when Ashley says “wow dad, that looks like fun”, and half of my buddies now have deck boats
IMG_1240.jpg
IMG_1241.jpg
IMG_1235.jpg
IMG_1239.jpg
IMG_1238.jpg

Babyback

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures Andy! We really, really like the conquest deck boats! We kicked around the idea of building one with a Mercury 540...before we settled on our current ride

Keymyster

Reaction score
Love the Conquest. Does anyone know what happened to Bill from ARKO ?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
that is a nice looking build, very nice set up!

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Come on Andy, join the club We've been very happy with ours and Jodi and Candy are great to work with. On a side note, the deck boat in the background is a buddy's of mine - they're putting in a new interior.

Andy01

Reaction score
Come on Andy, join the club We've been very happy with ours and Jodi and Candy are great to work with. On a side note, the deck boat in the background is a buddy's of mine - they're putting in a new interior.
If Christina had her way there would be a Conquest in the garage in place of the 30. We've both always liked them. I really like this red boat, I have watched it being built. It's kind of funny but most of the people I know or boat with are all converting to deck boats. My girls are 5 and 8, soon to be 6 and 9. I feel like the right thing to do is buy them what they want, and in 10 year or so years when they are off to school I buy another fast cat.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If Christina had her way there would be a Conquest in the garage in place of the 30. We've both always liked them. I really like this red boat, I have watched it being built. It's kind of funny but most of the people I know or boat with are all converting to deck boats. My girls are 5 and 8, soon to be 6 and 9. I feel like the right thing to do is buy them what they want, and in 10 year or so years when they are off to school I buy another fast cat.

I look forward to seeing it!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Love conquest boats. U should buy a deck , since all ur buddies have one.
Didn't know u were a follower. But I would be happy to ride on it. [emoji106] [emoji6] [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KevinR

Reaction score
Jodi and Candy helped my dad and I find our 2007 Top Cat II 2.5 years ago. We had spent the past 26 years on Lake Mead with our 32 Spectra. Dad moved to Havasu, so it was time to make a lake change and a boat change.

We could not be happier with the boat or with the folks at Conquest.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
That is supper clean. Perfect Havasu family boat. I love the graphics a colors. It will not go out of style and time soon.

Boat 405

Reaction score
My neighbor at the river bought a top cat 2 a couple years ago. It's a great boat! And I hear nothing but great things from the folks at Conquest.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Solid Boats! I think the fastest deck boat on the strip is a Conquest. Cherry Pie!

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Couldn’t be happier with mine. They just finished new interior on my buddies 2000 and a few other things. He also loved it

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I was there on Monday dropping off a couple of cushions from my boat to get redone. They have some nice stuff being built.