WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Straight out of frikn stupid / front lifted trucks

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
It is actually tough to get heavy duty wheels without ridiculous offset. Everything now is 12-14" wide wheels. Personally I hate tire that stick out past fender lips. I had to give in when I got the wheels for the dually because there just isn't anything available. I was able to get wheels that are only an 1" past the lip which is the best I could do.

Anything 20" or larger it's hard to get tires with enough side wall that can handle weight that aren't 12" wide tires

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

pixrthis

Reaction score
I have no idea why anyone would want there truck to look like that. The big wheels, with skinny tires, hanging out of the fenders, is just freaking ugly.

I think this truck looks horid, but seems to be the trend. View attachment 1008334

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I try to understand how someone can like low profile tires on their lifted truck but can’t, I also don’t get the tires hanging outside dually fenders which I think look dumb as fuck. Guess I’m too old to get it.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
This was the trend this weekend in Havasu . Can someone tell me the desire to do this ? Why ? View attachment 1008278

Guys that drive trucks with wheel and tire packages like this like to blast Florida Georgia line while they sit in the back seat of their truck jerking off other dudes. Looks stupid imo.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This was the trend this weekend in Havasu . Can someone tell me the desire to do this ? Why ? View attachment 1008278
And then they wonder why their shit boxes get stuck when they are forced to drive in any dirt at all.

What kills me even more about this trend is when they use such extreme offsets, or along with spacers to totally expose the brake rotor and calipers. Seems like a REAL easy way for some catastrophic damage.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya1khb.gif

That stance on a truck looks like a dog dragging it's ass on the carpet.

Springfield

Reaction score
@ONE-A-DAY , and NC doesn't care for it either.......www.charlottestories.com/nc-house-passes-new-bill-that-outlaws-the-carolina-squat/
CAROLINA-LEAN-OUTLAWED-300x168.jpg

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Been seeing this bullshit for 10 years + up in Pismo. Norcal / Cen-cal trucks. Started with the rubber band tires on 12" wide 22's sticking a foot past the fenders on a lifted HD, then the squatting BS came later.

If you got a truck like this -

1623260450397.png

You probably had a car like this first....

1623260527621.png

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I don’t like that stuff but I can respect some of it. That truck is just a credit card. People say kids aren’t doing cars anymore are not paying attention. Some of my kids friends cars are off the hook. Do I like them? MEH.
But a 64 Apache short bed with Lexus V8 that lays frame all built in this kids garage gets huge respect from me.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea why anyone would want there truck to look like that. The big wheels, with skinny tires, hanging out of the fenders, is just freaking ugly.

I think this truck looks horid, but seems to be the trend. View attachment 1008334

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rubber band tires on a truck...

It is the latest trend. It also makes zero sense.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Back when I was a teen we use to call that look a wounded roach, like when you step on a roach and its trying to walk with its head high and ass dragging.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Sitting in Kona right now. The great thing here appears to be a full 6" lift or better with aftermarket or stock rims and factory tires. The island is covered in Taco's with this mess and a pit in the back........

Oh well. not my problem......

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
With Pismo closing, where are all the no cal squatters going to get stuck?