WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Straight Up Bullhead

236eagledave

Reaction score
1612907122864.png

The Bee

1h ·
#Arrested
The Bullhead City Police Department arrested 74-year-old Marilyn Ann Kepler for striking her boyfriend in the head with a hammer while he was asleep.
Yesterday afternoon (2/8), the Kingman Police Department reported that a Bullhead City man (age 74) was being treated at a Kingman hospital with injuries to his head. He told medical staff that he woke up to Kepler hitting him in the head with a weapon at their residence in Bullhead City. The victim explained that he was able to convince Kepler to drive him to get medical attention after the assault. However, the victim said that she drove past the hospital and then pulled a gun on him while she was driving. The victim reported he was able to wrestle the gun away and get out of the vehicle. Kepler then drove away. Some people driving by took him to the closest hospital for treatment.
Bullhead City Police went to the 1800 block of Arcadia Plaza in Bullhead City and took Marilyn Kepler into custody. She explained that she was upset with her boyfriend because he had left the television on during the night and she couldn’t sleep. Kepler was arrested for aggravated assault per domestic violence and was booked into the Mohave County Jail in Kingman.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
View attachment 971200

The Bee

1h ·
#Arrested
The Bullhead City Police Department arrested 74-year-old Marilyn Ann Kepler for striking her boyfriend in the head with a hammer while he was asleep.
Yesterday afternoon (2/8), the Kingman Police Department reported that a Bullhead City man (age 74) was being treated at a Kingman hospital with injuries to his head. He told medical staff that he woke up to Kepler hitting him in the head with a weapon at their residence in Bullhead City. The victim explained that he was able to convince Kepler to drive him to get medical attention after the assault. However, the victim said that she drove past the hospital and then pulled a gun on him while she was driving. The victim reported he was able to wrestle the gun away and get out of the vehicle. Kepler then drove away. Some people driving by took him to the closest hospital for treatment.
Bullhead City Police went to the 1800 block of Arcadia Plaza in Bullhead City and took Marilyn Kepler into custody. She explained that she was upset with her boyfriend because he had left the television on during the night and she couldn’t sleep. Kepler was arrested for aggravated assault per domestic violence and was booked into the Mohave County Jail in Kingman.
Wow, She's a keeper alright... tough ole boot

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I saw a Crown Victoria yesterday that would have been perfect for this thread (unfortunately I couldn't get a pic of it). It was all in on the The Fast & The Furious look. 36" tall wing on the rear, and a splitter on the front.

Sent From Tapatalk

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
My wife sent me a link to this article. She hates that I leave the TV on to sleep, but she also doesn't understand tinnitus. Honestly I thought of this thread when she sent me the article.
I don't see an article, and I don't see how this relates to Bullhead, but I can relate on the tinnitus. Wife thinks I'm tuning her out when I put the earbuds in, I tell her I'm drowning out the voices in my head. Shit sux!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't see an article, and I don't see how this relates to Bullhead, but I can relate on the tinnitus. Wife thinks I'm tuning her out when I put the earbuds in, I tell her I'm drowning out the voices in my head. Shit sux!
I'd prefer voices to tinnitus. Maybe they'd have something good to say?

Nordie

Reaction score
I'd prefer voices to tinnitus. Maybe they'd have something good to say?

Anything vs the tinnitus, I usually fall asleep watching my tablet either YouTube or. The Motortrend app, and it annoys her. I just tell her to turn it off when I fall asleep, because dead silence is deafening to me. She'll never understand and that's okay, but maybe 20-30 minutes of something and I am out cold

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Anything vs the tinnitus, I usually fall asleep watching my tablet either YouTube or. The Motortrend app, and it annoys her. I just tell her to turn it off when I fall asleep, because dead silence is deafening to me. She'll never understand and that's okay, but maybe 20-30 minutes of something and I am out cold
My wife doesn't understand why I don't sleep much. I have to be dead tired and pretty much pass out. Most nights are like a black out drunk, no dreams, and no memory of laying in bed trying to fall asleep. My tinnitus became much more pronounced after a serious wreck and head trauma. It was annoying on occasion before, now it can just straight suck.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
My wife doesn't understand why I don't sleep much. I have to be dead tired and pretty much pass out. Most nights are like a black out drunk, no dreams, and no memory of laying in bed trying to fall asleep. My tinnitus became much more pronounced after a serious wreck and head trauma. It was annoying on occasion before, now it can just straight suck.

Ever thought about a white noise generator to sleep by? I have an active mind when I go to bed and I find I can stay up all night just thinking of stuff in the dead silence of the room. I started with listening to a CD (discman with earphones) when trying to fall asleep, and that kinda worked but I had to have something really low key. Eventually it was suggested I try a desk fan (like one of those cyclonic things), and I just set it to medium or high depending on where I place it in the room. That really helped. Now I can't sleep without it and I take a fan with me everywhere I travel so I can sleep in hotels, etc.

Nordie

Reaction score
Ever thought about a white noise generator to sleep by? I have an active mind when I go to bed and I find I can stay up all night just thinking of stuff in the dead silence of the room. I started with listening to a CD (discman with earphones) when trying to fall asleep, and that kinda worked but I had to have something really low key. Eventually it was suggested I try a desk fan (like one of those cyclonic things), and I just set it to medium or high depending on where I place it in the room. That really helped. Now I can't sleep without it and I take a fan with me everywhere I travel so I can sleep in hotels, etc.

I have a tower fan and it helps. It never gets turned off, but in the winter months I point the fan away from me, but it still keeps running.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I have a tower fan and it helps. It never gets turned off, but in the winter months I point the fan away from me, but it still keeps running.

Yeah I don't need air movement, just the noise. I usually point the fan straight up (because it can) though pointing it at a wall would work too.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Try an Amazon Echo, it will play ocean sounds, rain, wind, etc.

rvrrat350

Reaction score
Now THIS is funny....imagine if this dude was set up in Los Angeles? Cant believe the cops aren't all over him....on the other hand, is it illegal to sell bullets' on the street? If it were firecrackers or booze, he would be shut down in a heartbeat.
my brother took the pic and posted it and from the comments the guy is out there often? LoL 🤔 🤣

Hypnautic

Reaction score
This thing was such a mess it was almost cool.
Older guy in mid 60’s got out looked like he was parting with the Dude for the past year and was just hankering for some tacos. Bumpin 90’s rap with the 6x9 resting on the back seat.
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG
IMG_0694.JPG

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Too nice??
Had 4 matching wheels/tires?
Got there under its own power?
Driver got tacos without beggin for change?

What gave it away?

Just look at the shopping center. Everyone who frequents Bullhead KNOWS that the strip malls are not even close to being that nice. LOL

78Southwind

Reaction score
I hear ya Vic, I wasn't specifically talking about your situation just in general and comparing the lots to what they were in the mid 2000's. I am just saying that there are still opportunities to find good deals in Bullhead at least lot wise. The pricing is all over the place so you just have to find what you like and make an offer. I have seen nice lots on the golf course priced in the 70,000 and then you find a lot up the street that looks similar for over $200,000. As you know Bullhead has a lot to offer and in my opinion it is still rather cheaply priced compared to Havasu and what the pricing was in the mid 2000's.

I think Bullhead will continue to increase price wise as Havasu tops out. I still can't believe you can buy a nice condo on the water for less than $250,000 or a nice view or golf course lot for $50,000 to $100,000. My parents were offered $250,000 for their view lot in 2007 and they didn't take it so the guy bought the lot next to them that didn't quite have the same view but was still nice for $250,000. That lot two years ago sold for less than $50,000. It probably would have been perfect for you since it was almost a half acre. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...d-City-AZ-86429/104035218_zpid/?fullpage=true

Well it looks like Bullhead is starting to catch-up with Havasu. I really haven't been paying attention to Golf Course or View Lots but it is impossible to find any condos on the water right now unless you want to spend over $500,000.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/211-Moser-Ave-UNIT-202-Bullhead-City-AZ-86429/71699585_zpid/

The last two that sold in my complex had offers in a couple days. My next door neighbors didn't even make it to the MLS or even have a lock box on the door before there was and offer on it.

The Real Estate Agent said the comps are $412,000 but for some reason the owners listed them for $385,000 and $375,000. So Bullhead has finally officially passed 2006 pricing (at least in my complex).

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1675-Highway-95-UNIT-G8-Bullhead-City-AZ-86442/8353596_zpid/

https://www.zillow.com/homes/1675-Highway-95-.num.G1-Bullhead-City,-AZ-86442_rb/8353589_zpid/

78Southwind

Reaction score
This is how they clean Pigeon Shit off your roof in Bullhead. A little Pigeon Shit for that extra kick you wanted on your burgers... Yummy 💩

Pigeon Shit.jpg