WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Strange concept..

rcmike

Reaction score
I'm in Arizona, and they have these buildings where you can go inside, and someone cooks food for you, and you can enjoy it while still inside the building?

I wonder if anyone has ever tried something like this in California. I would think people would like it!

DLC

Reaction score
You’ve got that ALL WRONG.....

the weather is so good in all parts of California that everyone needs to eat outside....

I bet there are all kinds of people living on the California streets, because the weather is so wonderful

hallett21

Reaction score
I'm in Arizona, and they have these buildings where you can go inside, and someone cooks food for you, and you can enjoy it while still inside the building?

I wonder if anyone has ever tried something like this in California. I would think people would like it!

Ventura county has inside eating at some establishments [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
1604415612263.jpeg

Gov. Newsom rebuked by Sutter County court for use of executive power amid COVID-19 pandemic

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
But did you wear your mask between bites or were you a super spreader?

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Hell i actually sat at a bar this weekend INSIDE
had to drive 100 miles to get there but i did it

w1uwUeiUSMS%8t5PHEd0PA.jpg

Cdog

Reaction score
We went to Mortons last night. Pretty empty but had a great dinner.

havasuhusker

Reaction score

I too have visited such a place in AZ. They even kept bringing drinks to the table, because it obviously looked like we hadn't drank in awhile!

I'm worried that AZ is going to turn blue though and we'll end up like CA :(

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Most of California doesn't like this inside dinning thing. You might catch a virus with an almost 99% survival rate or something.

Tank

Reaction score
Wife was just told by my kids 6th grade teacher, "don't expect school to return to normal for a couple years. We've put too much work, time and effort into home schooling to go back".

Oh, really you fuckin' bitch?! because it's all about you right!? For fucks sake!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Wife was just told by my kids 6th grade teacher, "don't expect school to return to normal for a couple years. We've put too much work, time and effort into home schooling to go back".

Oh, really you fuckin' bitch?! because it's all about you right!? For fucks sake!

Being a teacher doesn’t make her intelligent. Sharing a ridiculous statement like that goes to show stupidity comes in all forms.