Strange, Isn’t It?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1621909690741.png

🤔

RodnJen

Reaction score
Please elaborate. List 3 “things” that are “getting done” that are actually positive for our Country.

Vaccines, economic recovery and opening up schools.

He‘ll get to infrustructure building and tax reform unless republicans are successful in hindering growth and prosperity.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

He‘ll get to infrustructure building and tax reform unless republicans are successful in hindering growth and prosperity.
Trump got the vaccine fast tracked, Biden only fucked up the delivery. Biden clamped down on the economy and closed schools. So you think he’s good because he’s trying to fix the shit he fucked up? Jeeezus, boy. Get help.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score

I'd love to hear you support all the pork that will be infrastructure. More like another blue bail out.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Was really hoping you would have a good answer. That was a flop 👎👎

my union didn’t have much good to say about him at our delegates meeting either

jet496

Reaction score

LMAO. Biden has nothing to do with any of those. Good Lord help us with this brand of thinking out there.

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
If this is getting things done, we’re all doomed. Those clowns are so far in over their head, they have no clue. Liberals are naive and uninformed.

thebiz

Reaction score

All fixes to problems that were design by him/them. I bet you buy the $1,500 floor mats with the new car also.

Let me guess, next on his agenda is securing the border, taking down the capital fences and installing oil pipelines. You most be so proud! 🤣🤣

RodnJen

Reaction score
All fixes to problems that were design by him/them. I bet you buy the $1,500 floor mats with the new car also.

Let me guess, next on his agenda is securing the border, taking down the capital fences and installing oil pipelines. You most be so proud! 🤣🤣

More than you know.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Friendly wager Rod:
I say prooerty crimes in YOUR town of Fullerton will increase this year. You support defunding the Police by supporting the Democratic Party:

What is the wager, and , if you agree with me it will rise, how is it not the Dem party’s fault?

View attachment 1006224 View attachment 1006225

I’m scared with all those graphs and numbers. Fullerton seems really unsafe. 🤷

CLdrinker

Reaction score

You left out sending massive stimulus checks to people who had no need for them, thus creating massive inflation.

oh don’t forget to give him credit on fuel prices while you are at it.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Friendly wager Rod:
I say prooerty crimes in YOUR town of Fullerton will increase this year. You support defunding the Police by supporting the Democratic Party:

What is the wager, and , if you agree with me it will rise, how is it not the Dem party’s fault?

View attachment 1006224 View attachment 1006225

Thank you but I'll pass on the wager, too many variables. I do think crime will go up a bit year over year. But it will do the same in Huntington Beach as well. There is no doubt that some of the policies driven by some liberals in the state have contributed to that increase. Crimes have been on the decrease in recent years prior to some of these reforms, but I'm sure you have all that data too. The pendulum is swinging back a bit, possibly from backlash to the 3 strikes law. Do you think that was a fair and equitable form of Justice?

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Thank you but I'll pass on the wager, too many variables. I do think crime will go up a bit year over year. But it will do the same in Huntington Beach as well. There is no doubt that some of the policies driven by some liberals in the state have contributed to that increase. Crimes have been on the decrease in recent years prior to some of these reforms, but I'm sure you have all that data too. The pendulum is swinging back a bit, possibly from backlash to the 3 strikes law. Do you think that was a fair and equitable form of Justice?
Crimes have not been on the decrease in recent years, complete BS & manipulation of the data by Liberal law makers in California. Based on your comment about 3 strikes, you obviously don’t think 3 strikes was fair & equitable. I’ll take 3 strikes all day every day over this complete shit show of a Liberal legal system that is currently taking place in California.
Spoke with a friend today who has been working at Folsom prison for over 25 years. He stated 3 cops were killed in California 2 weeks ago, 2 of the cops were killed by early release inmates. A lot of you Liberals will change your tune when you & yours become a victim. In the meantime, take the family & head on down to the beach, enjoy all the homeless drugs addicts & don’t step on any needles or human feces.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

Actually all liberal policies have contributed to that increase. Crimes in some areas had flat lined and even decreased due to funding to start special assignment groups within departments. Now that liberal states/cities/counties are cutting budgets and defunding law enforcement we are already starting to see a uptick in crimes. Couple that with DA's like Gascon who at this point is basically promoting violence with his policies. He is flushing tax payer funds as well as valuable police effort that put these guys away as well as laughing at the families of victims who lost loved ones by releasing high profile criminals early.

Stevedcb is correct in telling you you would have a different tune if it hit home for you which I hope it doesn't. You should really take a drive down to L.A. and drive thru some surrounding neighborhoods and cities and see for yourself. I promise you your views would be different when you see some of this stuff first hand vs. and episode of cops on tv. I have done some ride-a-longs in some of these neighborhoods and let me tell you not only did my respect level go up notches for these guys but I was happy to be home.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
IN consideration of the piece by Birrell alone...
its funny. regor posted an article posted in a british media venue bemoaning California. then speculation and revelation of personal beliefs of 'why' centered on policy alone.
it has become a form of sport, a pastime for many.
I mean, really...what is a british journalist going to solve?
especially when he has merely cherry picked four _anecdotal_ stories about those who left California.

Anecdotes are just exemplars, they are not universal...I personally got scorched in RDP last week when I posted a personal anecdote about a realtor. I even had to explain it was anecdotal because the RDP audience that day just went ahead and _assumed_ my thesis was universal. twice. and again.
what Birrell wrote is clickbait, intentionally stilted and polemical in the narrative, - even the title is intended to rile emotions - levering four cherry picked anecdotes about who is choosing to relocate, but those four anecdotes are not universal...remember that.

to be fair Birrell did interview others whose perspectives are less biased. that helped balance the article.
I do like hearing differing perspectives, but in the end they too are anecdotal, interpretive, and eventually expressions of personal opinion. they are stories and personal sharing in the common hope that there may be a broad solution out there.
and regor, again, masters the stimulus/response. for the good, I believe.
I was considering all these thiings while working on my CH80 Elite, and my Subaru SVX, repainting the eaves (and all non-stucco surfaces) of my home, and rebuilding a bay window box in the front of my house. It is a kind of therapy to keep hands busy while the mind is cranking through experiences: my own and those that others have shared.

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
A: bullshit
B: please cite whatever manipulated data you are using to come to this conclusion

This is jus one source, there are many.
1622380704457.png

lbhsbz

Reaction score
This is jus one source, there are many.
View attachment 1007790

You should brush up on your reading comprehension...all that data is from 2019

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You should brush up on your reading comprehension...all that data is from 2019
And the overlay of data with decreased illegal immigration, and Trump in office proves it was getting better, and then when dipshit barrettes boy was installed it’s a crime shit show of epic proportions. Rodn is a govt gofer that helps mis information this message, so no surprises with his response.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
And the overlay of data with decreased illegal immigration, and Trump in office proves it was getting better, and then when dipshit barrettes boy was installed it’s a crime shit show of epic proportions. Rodn is a govt gofer that helps mis information this message, so no surprises with his response.

Wait guys......I am sure that he will come on back and clear things up.....right?!?!?!?! :looking:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

There's no helping you and your myopic blue colored glasses views but I and others continue to try...

1. Vaccines - President Trump is the reason the WORLD HAS VACCINES NOW
2. Opening up schools - Really? Covid "ended" so the Teachers Union which has so much power that they've destroyed our country's education quality had no choice but to play nice with Pedo Joe and finally go back to work
3. Economic recovery - What planet are you on? Any recovery is related to the Covid lockdown being stopped right after Pedo Joe took offer ("funny" how that worked). And if you've been breathing you know RUNAWAY INFLATION IS UPON US meanwhile "tax reform"...

According to Wikipedia: Tax reform is the process of changing the way taxes are collected or managed by the government and is usually undertaken to improve tax administration or to provide economic or social benefits.[1] Tax reform can include reducing the level of taxation of all people by the government, making the tax system more progressive or less progressive, or simplifying the tax system and making the system more understandable or more accountable.

Meanwhile here's your "TAX REFORM" (just like the media you're spinning shit to fit your agenda) - HUGE TAX INCREASE by your Marxist Democrats...

5bcpkr.jpg

Reaction score
Hey Regor,

Look what happens when the RINO’s leave the Republican Party?

The Economy is kicking ass. Main Street is back in control.

“RINO’s” have retaken control of the RepublicanParty ( limited their power ). They are negotiating directly with Democratic leadership, by-passing current “Trumpish” Republican leadership.

2022 is on everybody’s radar. Current Republican leadership fucked up. and needs to go.

Classic Daycruiser
(Aka: CDCRINO)