WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Streamsmart S5 magic box

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
I have a Streamsmart S5 magic box with channel up and latest OTA update for sale. The S5 is very similar to the Pro, that is why they discontinued it when they released the Pro model. I used it for demos only. I did a factory reset and put it back in the original packaging and box. It looks just like a new unit. I will take $250.00 for it. That price includes shipping. I also have a keyboard remote for it for an extra $20.00. I will sell it with or without the keyboard remote. PM me if interested.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I have a Streamsmart S5 magic box with channel up and latest OTA update for sale. The S5 is very similar to the Pro, that is why they discontinued it when they released the Pro model. I used it for demos only. I did a factory reset and put it back in the original packaging and box. It looks just like a new unit. I will take $250.00 for it. That price includes shipping. I also have a keyboard remote for it for an extra $20.00. I will sell it with or without the keyboard remote. PM me if interested.

Pm sent

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Got it today and already watched a few movies. Thankyou!

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
Glad you like it. If you have any questions fell free to PM me.

Scott

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
Unfortunately no more S5's. I have one new Pro left to sell. Brand new with channel up and latest OTA update, including shipping is $330.00