WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

STROKE'S in Parker has new owners !

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I just came home and the news on the street is that Strokes was sold. I have avoided eating there for the last several months due to the slow service. I wish the new owners luck, and look forward to improvements. :champagne:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Lets hope thats a good thing and they improve on the place. I do eat there quite a bit though as I have always enjoyed the food there.

rivergames

Reaction score
I got the text earlier today about this. I have always had a great meal at strokes. I hope the new owners keep up the good work:thumbsup

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Damn, I really like the prime rib there. Hope that doesn't change.

Sent from my white iPhone that JBS is obsessed with.

JBS

Reaction score
Lets hope they keep the prime rib and change everything else:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Joy was there yesterday? I hope the prime rib doesn't change. And i hope they keep their bleu cheese and salads..

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
We're not in Parker as much as most of you guys, but Shannon likes Strokes and to be honest, I've never had a bad meal there. Hopefully the good stuff remains the same :thumbsup

I heard a rumor that they had financial issues but nothing that couldn't be worked out. Supposedly they got some secret Canadian financial backing, and are coming out with a new 40-foot...sandwich :skull

RPVMom

Reaction score
We just got home from Stroke's, just had a great Monday Night Football experience ! They have already made some improvements, most notably a new 70 inch HD Vizio...WAY BETTER! The menu and staff will remain the same....it's all good! I had the chicken enchiladas tonight, they were excellent. Also had a LONG chat with the new owners, Alan and Kandi, who promise that everything will remain the same, including Prime Rib and Bleu Cheese...and they will try to improve on the service when it's busy! It's ALL GOOD! They are very cool people, very approachable, and they are open for any and all suggestions/comments! We wish them the very best of luck on their new business venture!:champagne:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We just got home from Stroke's, just had a great Monday Night Football experience ! They have already made some improvements, most notably a new 70 inch HD Vizio...WAY BETTER! The menu and staff will remain the same....it's all good! I had the chicken enchiladas tonight, they were excellent. Also had a LONG chat with the new owners, Alan and Kandi, who promise that everything will remain the same, including Prime Rib and Bleu Cheese...and they will try to improve on the service when it's busy! It's ALL GOOD! They are very cool people, very approachable, and they are open for any and all suggestions/comments! We wish them the very best of luck on their new business venture!:champagne:

Looking forward to meeting them this week.. :)

RD

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
i have always enjoyed going to strokes, and always go at least once when i go to parker ... never once have i had a bad time there ... hopefully with the new owners nothing of the good things change.

work2ski

Reaction score
Strokes is the best place to eat out in Parker. Last time we were there it took FOREVER to get our food.

Glad to hear they want to keep the menu and fix the service

FoxNov

Reaction score
Love, love, love Strokes and eat there quite often. I have never had a bad meal there. The salmon is my favorite and the ribs are a close second. Glad to hear the menu won't change. Wishing the best to the new owners!