WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stryder Photo's - Desert Storm 2012

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Ok only one photo in this post so far but there's plenty more to follow.
We spent all day on the water at Lake Havasu from Pilot Rock to the south so we could catch the start of the poker run (see attached pic) and all the way up to Park Moabe in the afternoon.
We obviously saw a lot of boats along the way so I'll be adding shots of those boats to this thread. In the mean time, for today, this one shot will have to do until later this afternoon.
If you were in the poker run or just happened to see someone with a camera pointed in your direction as you passed by just leave a comment or shoot me PM and let me know about what time, what kind of boat, color etc... and I'll see if I have a photo to post.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
I didn't get any of you coming down from the start but I did get 5 or 6 in a sequence of you coming back up, here's two of them.

I'll be posting more photos in separate galleries later and will have all worthy photos on a full gallery on my website soon (hopefully by this weekend).

racinjason65

Reaction score
I was in the Poker Run and Shootout. Orance and white HTM 24 in the "G" group in ht epoker run.

Thanks

stryderphoto

Reaction score
This one's for S.Y. who inquired about his boat the other day.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
I finally uploaded a huge gallery of photos to my site and have been wanting to post more in this thread so here they are. I'll keep adding so check back now and then.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
I do have a few photos of the 25' Warlock, two of them are on my photo site (#796 and #797). I have 5 total in a sequence but the first two are best and the other three would be better but the boat was going through some wake chop.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite shots of the weekend, Mike Fiore in his 29' V-bottom powered by a single Mercury 600SCi engine. This was the fastest V-bottom in the 2012 Desert Storm shootout at 102mph

stryderphoto

Reaction score
I figure I'll just keep padding photos as long as no one minds. If you were in one of the boats you see in this thread or have info about any of them (even a simple shout out) feel free to leave a comment.
The boats you see here are just a small amount of the full gallery so send me a message and I'll send a link.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
After this group of (Friday) photo's I'll start posting a few shots from the Street Party on Thursday and some random pic's from Saturday.
We set up at the end of the coarse for the shootout on Saturday and didn't get many photos from that event but there was still plenty to see :boobeyes:

NM Bullet

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite shots of the weekend, Mike Fiore in his 29' V-bottom powered by a single Mercury 600SCi engine. This was the fastest V-bottom in the 2012 Desert Storm shootout at 102mph

Ya your right thats a awesome pic!

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Here's a couple from the poker run of the 35' Formula "Lunatic Fringe" for RDP inmate of the same name.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
You'll likely be banned shortly for posting non-DCB photo's but I like the shots.
Thanks.:thumbsup

PokerRun388

Reaction score
These Pics are outstanding.

I really enjoyed all of them, great work!!..:)

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Wanted to post this shot of my friend Kevin (drums) whom I've known for 30+ years and his band mate Travis. They played a few sets in front of the "In Stitches" booth in the evening of the Street Party

OCphotographics

Reaction score
Everytime I look at this thread there are more photos. I know ya got more so keep em' coming. Awesome work! Now post more!

stryderphoto

Reaction score
Everytime I look at this thread there are more photos. I know ya got more so keep em' coming. Awesome work! Now post more!

There was a lot to see, especially on Friday. wish I had more from Saturday but I've got a few shots still to post.

stryderphoto

Reaction score
I almost forgot to thank RD for the hook up with the accommodations you see here. Cheap rent, central air and a great view of the channel.

RLJ676

Reaction score
Great pics, thanks for posting.:thumbsup

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Totally missed this thread...great pics:thumbsup