WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stucco in Havasu

240Hallett

Reaction score
I had to knock a hole in the side of the house to fix a water leak. Now I need a stucco contractor to repair the wall. Any suggestions on who to use...or avoid. It would be a home warranty/insurance job. Thanks!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I had to knock a hole in the side of the house to fix a water leak. Now I need a stucco contractor to repair the wall. Any suggestions on who to use...or avoid. It would be a home warranty/insurance job. Thanks!

I had some repair work done a few years back. Don't remember the guys name. But I called the local stucco material yard and they gave me his name. Sorry not really much info for you.

yard dog

Reaction score
Call , SS Stucco Steve Hamilton 928 855 2125 . He can help you out with what you need done

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Call , SS Stucco Steve Hamilton 928 855 2125 . He can help you out with what you need done
I second this SS does great work. He did the stucco patch after my remodel last year and I use him for touch ups when needed on houses in my Real Estate gig.

I'm not so sure if Steve will do the insurance work as he's well..............."Earthy" :D

240Hallett

Reaction score
Earthy?? As in doesn't see eye to eye with those corporate establishment types?

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Earthy?? As in doesn't see eye to eye with those corporate establishment types?
Give him a call he's the guy I would and do call here in town......my opinion is to get your payout from the ins company and then call Steve he'll do a good job at a fair price.

I think he's calling him a "redneck"... In a Corporate kinda way :)
Hey Dave with all due respect.........................:finger

240Hallett

Reaction score
Sounds good. Yes, it would definately be me paying him directly and then dealing with insurance. Thanks Paul.